Cottdamn yes ANOTHER dildo help thread

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
You'd think I'd be well versed in this schitt by now, but I just moved my entire library from a PC to a Mac along with all my crates and NONE of the files are found.Someone please tell me I don't have to re-load every one of them.

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    You'd think I'd be well versed in this schitt by now, but I just moved my entire library from a PC to a Mac along with all my crates and NONE of the files are found.

Someone please tell me I don't have to re-load every one of them.

I think it has something to do with the directory structure, there's that "scratchlive wiki" that you can find on www.scratchlive.net that has a tutorial ho to move it over...

peace.

• Someone please tell me I don't have to re-load every one of them.

as much as I would love to be that person, unfortunately you will have to reload them. I found this out the hard way when I reformatted my hard drive a while back and changed where I stored my audio files. I do believe that in one of the last updates, that you do NOT have to rebuild the overviews - that info now gets stored with all the metadata in the id3 tags.

that's always been my one complaint about SSL - no file finding feature if you decide to reorganize your files.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Someone please tell me I don't have to re-load every one of them.

as much as I would love to be that person, unfortunately you will have to reload them. I found this out the hard way when I reformatted my hard drive a while back and changed where I stored my audio files. I do believe that in one of the last updates, that you do NOT have to rebuild the overviews - that info now gets stored with all the metadata in the id3 tags.

that's always been my one complaint about SSL - no file finding feature if you decide to reorganize your files.

fuck.