Handplayed by Robots (KPM)

BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
"Every sound on this album was created electronically"Do I risk anything if I sample this record?

Comments

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    just this...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    just this...

hard as fuk

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Hi Bapt

Do you like it?
    The expectations I had when found it didn't survive after the first needle drop.

Peace

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Yeah, I like this one but nothing can beat that H. Tical (MPI 537)!!!!!
    I paid $3 for that KPM, the MPI is more expensive though.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Bapt, do not post about that...ill explain you why. KPM got a dude (i've been in touch with him). They watch over us. Im just talking about france right here. I dont know how they work in the rest of the World. But this dude is young and aware. He's the one in charge in Paris if you evr want to use anything KPM. They also require an audition for any use of any material and usually block commercial use (as it is the rumor, but i know for a fact that if you come correct with them they can let you use materials). They literaly strip you down first. They go through your history as musiacian and composer (which might be a problem, at least it was for me). He also read soulstru and thebreaks forum. Just to let you know. And now i'v posted this, he might even register and post some...lol.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Thanks Izm but I don't really care about all that.
    I will sample this record, maybe I'll release it, maybe not.
    You're talking about a dude who is working in Saint-Cloud, right?

PS/ I call you next week, are you in Paris?

2ndPS/ Here I'm talking to that "young and aware" kid: Your job interests me, take care.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    well yea, you exposed him Mike Hammer...I'm down for next week man. Call me...