Details Mag profiles "Mandingo Parties"

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
The comments below are at least as good as the story. http://men.style.com/details/blogs/details/2007/03/the_provocateur.html#moreAnd before anyone says it, yeah:

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Read about this on the plane back from Austin.

Outside of the whole "paying dudes to fuck my wife while I watch" thing, doing it in their children's room bothered me most.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    The notable quotables in this piece are out of control. I'm not even talking about the prurient stuff...more like:

"The way he sees it, interracial orgies are the new golf???a way to interact with rich folks."

"After a while, you feel like a piece of meat. But hey, they're not using me to mow their damn lawn."

And this winner: "What all this means for race relations in the age of Obama is difficult to say."

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    a gentleman in the street and a thug in the bedroom.

Hands rove from chicken wings to breasts, from chips to hips, from guac to cock.

It's almost poetic..

Get yer new location and/or mixtape title right here! ^^^^^^^^

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Get yer new location and/or mixtape title right here! ^^^^^^^^

YOINK! Couldn't fit the gentleman part in, though. But, perhaps that's for the best.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    "from guac to cock" is still up for grabs...

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    after reading this article, i could only think about what my reaction would be if my girlfriend came home and tried to approach this topic with me. ....so your saying you want me to spend a couple hundred dollars so that another guy can f*ck you in front of me!?!

after reading this article, i could only think about what my reaction would be if my girlfriend came home and tried to approach this topic with me. ....so your saying you want me to spend a couple hundred dollars so that another guy can f*ck you in front of me!?!

I'm pretty sure that if you wanted to get down like that, you could do it for free.

Assuming the cost is the issue here.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

And this winner: "What all this means for race relations in the age of Obama is difficult to say."

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Dan Savage wrote about this phenomena, sort of
    http://www.villagevoice.com/people/0702,savage,75506,24.html

the white cuckold's burden

• wow. it just goes to show how messed up a racist mind really is.

I still don't quite get why the mandigos have to pay more than twice as much in membership as the rich couples?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

holy shit that's comedy - Prince's face had me rolling.

You'd think Timbo could get some Furtado P at this stage though.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

holy shit that's comedy - Prince's face had me rolling.

The Raj/Homeland Security foolio got me.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    dang! those folls need more of that diet pepsi in the picture and less of the snacks!

• PunditPundit 438 Posts
    "we've got a couple of squirters here tonight. You don't want that on the microfiber. Not good."

• holy shit that's comedy - Prince's face had me rolling.

LOL