Vegas- Decent Clubs Related

thesolelifethesolelife 369 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Strutters-I'm headed out to Vegas in a couple of weeks and will be there on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.I'll be asking too too much, I know, if I expecting a club out there to play Golden Era Hiphop. 70s Disco and Soul, Funk, etc. Maybe not......so, are there any clubs that have half-way good music? I'm not into Trance, Rave, House. I'll be happy with mainstream rap, just knowing the steez out there, at least on the strip.Vegas Heads, what it do???

Comments

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    DOn't go to PURE in Caesar's Palace. Nice layout but the DJ's are garbage. Not worth the price of admission and the wait in line and hassle getting in.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    The. Get. Down. This could be made into a sticky in the Announcements section.

• The. Get. Down. This could be made into a sticky in the Announcements section.

Where is The. Get. Down. at?

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    The. Get. Down. This could be made into a sticky in the Announcements section.

Where is The. Get. Down. at?

Can't remember. someone here does it. Actually, it;'s the Get Back

• Thanks...actually, me and the honee are gonna hit Sin City on April 6-8....Surprisingly, she does not like the "big willie" atmosphere on the strip- so to my delight, she is down to hit up The Get Back....

Can't wait to hear the beats!

Good lookin' out.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    that's funny, me and the wife are going to be in Vegas that same weekend. we're looking to ball out a little bit, clubwise, but i definitely want to check this out.

i'm sure i'll be saying