Ana Mazzotti LP

markus71markus71 937 Posts
edited March 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I'm still looking for the Ana Mazzotti LP. It's the one with the beachshot on the cover.As much as I would like to find the original, I would be more than happy with the reissue that was released by Whatmusic a while ago.We can work out a trade or I'll pay in cash.Drop me an email at: [email]belaert@hotmail.com[/email]many thanks!

Comments

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I'm still looking for the Ana Mazzotti LP. It's the one with the beachshot on the cover.
    As much as I would like to find the original, I would be more than happy with the reissue that was released by Whatmusic a while ago.

We can work out a trade or I'll pay in cash.

Drop me an email at: [email]belaert@hotmail.com[/email]

many thanks!

Such a great LP.

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    I'm still looking for the Ana Mazzotti LP. It's the one with the beachshot on the cover.
    As much as I would like to find the original, I would be more than happy with the reissue that was released by Whatmusic a while ago.

We can work out a trade or I'll pay in cash.

Drop me an email at: [email]belaert@hotmail.com[/email]

many thanks!

Such a great LP.

That's the reason Whatmusicran out of copies of the repress so fast....brilliant record!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I've only heard a few songs from her. Is this the album with her backed by Azymuth?

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    I've only heard a few songs from her. Is this the album with her backed by Azymuth?

Yeah, it's the keyboard and bassplayer from Azymuth. It's got a sound similar to the first Azimuth lp. Every track is just great.

• If you like that then you also need to lookout for the "Helio" LP from 74/5

Again - Azimuth are the backing band for this singer - and it has that same sound as their S/T debut. loads of fat basslines and great samba funk grooves.

Don't think this has been re-issued unfortunately....