I'm Fuckin Drunk

MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
And here it is, a groove, slightly transformed, just a little bit of break from the norm, just a little something for alla the knock need (?) that appears to be out of control... yeah so anyways...contributing to soulstrut is played out, nowdays its all about garlic bread cheesey toast, put ice in the bong, goat cheese pizza scrimp cheese scalopinni chicken parm is somethin nice be careful of the kitchen floor I want the cajun platter with bell peppper gay armbands thats kinda gay but I threw it in the hallway way too much testosterone Jamie Presley cajun black bean what is that thing? I think you should get the copa cabana make that two what the fuck I look like you ordered two? Why is it doing this I thought Jamie fixed he's getting a copa cabana I just want one copa two regular copa cabana and one chicken regular. "Nat if you want weed you should stop being a loser and come get the fuck off the computer"

Comments

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Would you let Paul Simon Graceland play out? You can call me Eddie? Or would you put on Blood Sugar Sex Magic instead?

Or do you like Donald Fagan? Do you like......Steely Dan?

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    that is one fat penguin.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

contributing to soulstrut is played out, nowdays its all about garlic bread cheesey toast, put ice in the bong, goat cheese pizza scrimp cheese scalopinni chicken parm is somethin nice be careful of the kitchen floor I want the cajun platter with bell peppper gay armbands thats kinda gay but I threw it in the hallway way too much testosterone Jamie Presley cajun black bean what is that thing? I think you should get the copa cabana make that two what the fuck I look like you ordered two? Why is it doing this I thought Jamie fixed he's getting a copa cabana I just want one copa two regular copa cabana and one chicken regular.[/b]