mayor of my city thrown in the slammer

Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
it only happens in Italy ? any similar experience in other countries ?

Comments

• it only happens in Italy ? any similar experience in other countries ?

not quite jail, but he's been catchin heat.

then theres always:

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    buena sera
    what city are you in?
    i will be in tuscanna this summer
    any knowledge on records or places to find them in pisa/Lucca/Parma/Bologna/Aiullo/Cinqe Terre[doubtful here]?

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts

the resemblance was uncanny though

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts
    buena sera

we 're not in spain so here you say "buo[/b]na sera"

what city are you in?

toscana ?

any knowledge on records or places to find them in pisa/Lucca/Parma/Bologna/Aiullo/Cinqe Terre[doubtful here]?
    for what I know in Bologna and Pisa you can find many places.... also Firenze check around the train station

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    And don't forget about the classic...

• john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts
    And don't forget about the classic...

I was gonna mention this too-

Although, he wasn't technically thrown in the slammer - he was forced to resign as mayor when it was found out he had paid a prostitute with a personal check.

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts
    $140. I heard that from Bill Cunningham, so you can take that to the bank.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    Providence, RI is still crazy about Buddy Cianci. He's the illest criminal mayor in my book.

• ToccuDomuToccuDomu 225 Posts
    buena sera
    what city are you in?

There are no record shops in Cinque Terre. Your time is better spent swimming/hiking/eating. My girl is from Manarola, though, so if you need reccomendations on eating, hit me on the PM.
    Pisa, Parma, and Bologna should be fine. Genova had at least two places near the main University campus last time I was there, but there may be more.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    buena sera
    what city are you in?

There are no record shops in Cinque Terre. Your time is better spent swimming/hiking/eating.

Oh, hell yes. Riomaggiore is my idea of heaven. I could spend the rest of my days just drinking cappuccino in the morning, swimming in the afternoon, and eating and drinking the night away in the main bar.

Plus, you can get an entire apartment for about $100/night. And I'm talking multiple bedrooms, full kitchen-the whole nine.

Damn, thinking about that at work is kind of depressing on a Monday morning.