MP3 REQUEST: Buddy Miles "Pain"

PrecisePrecise 3 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
What's up everyone, usually I'm able to find soul tracks on Soulseek, but I'm having a lot of trouble finding Buddy Miles "Pain". You might know that song as a sample that 9th Wonder used for a Murs track. If anyone can help me out, I'd definitely appreciate it. Peace!

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    wow.
    youve contributed so much to this board, and youre probably one of the most frequent posters, but i dont have this rare, impossible to find song. if i did i would hand deliver it to you.

• What's up, didn't mean to sound offensive or anything but i do appreciate what y'all are doing with this website. i dont expect anyone to "spoon feed" me stuff so it's all good man. peace

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    here ya go.
    i had a shitty day at work and bein a dick didnt really make me feel any better, so i apologize.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/07-pain-mp3.html

but you should get more involved.

• Thanks a lot Jaymack, I really appreciate you going out of your way to hook me up. man this is one of my favorite songs ever and i got chills just listening to it for the first time in over a year. I have been checking this site and reading posts since about 3 years back and i'll definitely get involved more. thanks again and peace!