MY EBAY IS FUCKED UP

fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
someone changed my password! WTF!?!?!? my secret question was VERY personal, no one could have guessed it.and they changed my secret question answers, so im not able to anything.. i sent an email where i explained my problem to [email]support@ebay.com..[/email] all i got back was this:Thank you for writing to eBay Customer Support.The address you wrote to (support@ebay.com) is no longer in service.Please re-send your email to us through the Contact Us page listedbelow. http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_us/_base/index.htmlUsing this service will help us direct your email to the rightdepartment and quickly respond to your inquiry. Choosing the mostappropriate topic from this page will help us answer your questionfaster. I AM NOT FUCKIN ABLE TO USE THIS SERVICE CAUSE I CANT LOG IN!!!can someone with a working account please hook me up with a contact email adress to ebay. i need to get this shit fixed. i have one unpaid record, and ive ordered a lot of stuff there recently.fred

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Try this:

Ebay > Help > Online Security > More > Securing Your Account and Reporting Account Theft > at the bottom of the page go to "Live Help"

you don't need to login in

• fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
    thanks, i did this now, and it worked out well. everythings fine now.
    the whole mess because i used bidmate.co.uk - a auction nsiper program.