LA Heads PARTY (free t-shirt related)

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
In case you haven't noticed the banner on the top of the page, I got a new instrumental album coming out on Tres Records CD, Double Vinyl and a limited 10".All heads are invited out this Saturday, March 24th from 6-10pm at GREYONE in Pasadena, first 100 guests get a FREE LIMITED T-SHIRT. (yeah that just happened)Not good enough for you? OK, how about OPEN BAR! Catch me on the decks spinning. LA strut get off that ass and come have a drink on the house. OR buy some fly kicks. You know the drill.15 E. Holly Street. Pasadena, Ca. 91103 (corner of Holly and Fair Oaks)http://www.greyone.com Who's down?

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Who's down?

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    This is dope, but Pasadena is kind of far...

Kidding... Ima try and roll through.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    (yeah that just happened)

dude Thes we've gone over the proper use of this phrase. please conform to the proper usage or risk garnering the ire of the strut lexicography massive.

• Plaese to check your lexicographal guideline. In this instance, much as in the classic diss/response situation, the phrase was used to highlight and redirect attention to a shock causing statement. A free promo t-shirt, in the tangible hip hop world, should elicit a similar response from the reader that being dissed does.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

for some reason in my overworked head "Yaoming" sounded like "yes". Given that I just moved into Guzzo Mansion de la Mt Washington you will most likely see me in the place

• Cool, it's dope store with gear and fly kicks, along with free ddddrinks! just remember:
    If you're gonna spew, don't spew in a shoe

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    If I can convince somebody to go with me....or i may just say fuck it and go solo.
    i want that shirt! do you know what it looks like?

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    SHIT! i gotta dinner party to attend...

ya I know, but if I don't show a certain lady will kill me.

• If I can convince somebody to go with me....or i may just say fuck it and go solo.
    i want that shirt! do you know what it looks like?

yeah it's fu**ing dope! Silver limited goodness, Grey one hooked it up.

I think either Tiger or Tsinga is sponsoring on the beer tip too.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Awesome. I'll be there with my shoe collectro friend.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Tsinga

ooooof now I am really wishing I was in LA this wknd.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i'll be in NYC this weekend but LA heads should know that, i believe, Oli is having the first soul-sides throw down at star shoes that evening as well... and pasadena isn't too far from hollywood