IM A MILLIONAIRE!!!!

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Fuck all you little bitches, im a millionaire!!!!Thats right pussies, you can all get a taste of deeeeeeeeeeeeez nuts, Me and my new best friend Mohummad own you all!peace.Heres the email:From: M. AlasaadAid Worker In Iraq.Attention Please.With a very desperate need for assistance, I have summed up courage to contact you. Presently working in Iraq with an International Aid Organisation that I will disclose to you later,I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $8,500,000 ( Eight million, five hundred thousanddollars) all in US$100 bills out of here to a safe country , in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care untill I complete my service here. This is no stolen money, and there are no dangers involved. SOURCE OF MONEY:During the war in Iraq , Some money in various currencies was asked to be packed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunitions at a location near one of Saddam,s old palaces during a rescue operation, and it was agreed by all party present that the money will be shared amongst us, this was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? no compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hell hole. The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a female UN contact working here , whose office enjoys some immunity, and was able to get the packages to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot, where they have been for the past 11 months, who of course did not know the real contents and must not know, but believes that they belong to an Asian American who died in an air raid, and before giving up, trusted me to hand them over to his business associate in Europe. I have now found a secured way of getting the package out to Europe for you to pick up, and will discuss this with you when I am sure of your sincerity in this. I shall be compensating you with 2 Million Dollars on final conclusion of this project, while the rest shall be for me.Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for me for investment purposes. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with a third party, should you have reasons to reject this offer,please destroy this mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me. I do not know for how long we will remain here, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help, I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately. If my offer is acceptable by you,indicate your interest with the fellowing items.Your company name and address(if any) Your personal telephone/fax number. Complete Mailing Address, The name you want us to use as beneficiary of the package.do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you, I await your urgent mail,Respectfully, Mohammad Alasaad[email]malasaad2@aol.fr[/email]

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Ha ha, jokes on you dude!

He already contacted me and I've sent him my bank account info. He took out the $500 for the shipping and bribe costs to get the package out of the country 3 weeks ago, so I'm sure it's coming any time!

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    And what about the more succinct variety?

http://www.fbi.gov/page2/jan07/threat_scam011507.htm

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

He already contacted me and I've sent him my bank account info. He took out the $500 for the shipping and bribe costs to get the package out of the country 3 weeks ago, so I'm sure it's coming any time!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    That's pocket change compared to Cheney's/PNAC's Iraq scam

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    That's pocket change compared to Cheney's/PNAC's Iraq scam

Did he send you an email?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    That ain't shit. I won 52 million in the lottery this weekend. I'm a power- .

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Pssh, whatever, joke's on both of youse guys. These new jack swing (peace in the Middle East!) Iraqis are just some neuveau riche West Egg Gatsby bullshit. The rillness is still with that old-ass Nigerian money, son!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    The rillness is still with that old-ass Nigerian money, son!

saying. they're the OGs of this shit. these aid workers are merely carpetbagging.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts