New book real schitt alert holla!

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
To celebrate the film???s silver anniversary, WILD STYLE: THE SAMPLER provides an inside look at the making of the film, its release, and the reverberations it caused around the world. Narrated by Ahearn, the book introduces us to a cast of characters and outrageous adventures through a carefully curated collection of never-before-published photographs, original artwork, production stills, archival materials, and personal stories from stars Fab 5 Freddy, Lee Quinones, LADY PINK, ZEPHYR, Patti Astor, Busy Bee, Grandmaster Caz, and Glenn O???Brien, as well as insights into the film???s influence by artists and writers including Sacha Jenkins, Melle Mel, Biz Markie, Cut Chemist, and DJ Krush.

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    i heard it's got a great chapter on that Jah Rule / 50 beef.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    i heard it's got a great chapter on that Jah Rule / 50 beef.

Who are they?

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    could this book maybe contain new info on the making and production of the wildstyle ???

• book looks dope, but if they really wanted to do something they'd get off their asses and get all that unreleased footage out of storage that they're always complaining would be too hard to find. I'll look it through it.