Anybody watch Hit Me, Baby 1 More Time Last Night?

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Vanilla killed it.

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i missed it. was he better than arrested development? i heard he flipped bootylicious or some shit rap lips stylee.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Yes, and was that Kid Capri on the ones and the two's?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    i missed it. was he better than arrested development? i heard he flipped bootylicious or some shit rap lips stylee.

No, but he was dancing all over the place like the old days. He's slowly realizing that the public wants the old vanilla ice NOT the new rap rock Vanilla Ice.

Oh and the Motels did a horrific pop metal cover of a Norah Jones tune that left the crowd confused.

• The other performances were "interesting"... I'm starting to enjoy this show.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    the old vanilla ice NOT the new Metal Molten Hip Hop[/b] Vanilla Ice.

(He really coined that phrase!)

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I actually want the mid-career, sophomore slump, druggy, white-shitdreads, flannel and beanie, 40-and-a-blunt Vanilla Ice.

• I actually want the mid-career, sophomore slump, druggy, white-shitdreads, flannel and beanie, 40-and-a-blunt Vanilla Ice.

Don't worry. He'll be back...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I actually want the mid-career, sophomore slump, druggy, white-shitdreads, flannel and beanie, 40-and-a-blunt Vanilla Ice.

I thought he had accepted Christ into his heart and was a Christian metal-hop act now(seriously!).

• I actually want the mid-career, sophomore slump, druggy, white-shitdreads, flannel and beanie, 40-and-a-blunt Vanilla Ice.

I thought he had accepted Christ into his heart and was a Christian metal-hop act now(seriously!).

Christ figured out what was going on and hit the road...

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    As long as we're talking about Vanilla Ice anyone know if Ninja Rap was ever released on vinyl? (TMNT 2 soundtrack).

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    As long as we're talking about Vanilla Ice anyone know if Ninja Rap was ever released on vinyl? (TMNT 2 soundtrack).

im fairly sure I own this. somewhere. Go ninja, go ninja, go.