Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited March 4 in Strut Central

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

• RisingsonRisingson 696 Posts

St Patricks Day in Waterford was spent watching Ireland play cricket can you believe....still got drunk but cricket, damn, at least we won

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    The Food Network is WACK!!!!!!! Those bitches got rid of all the chefs and real cooks and have a bunch of clowns on there now. I am TIRED of Rachael Ray's broke ass. $40.00 a day, get the fuck outta here with that shit. That was my bar tab on the way home from work Friday night! That bitch has money and she needs to stop acting so broke. She goes to some random city and tries to eat cheap for three meals. Between meals she goes to the "funky" part of town and goes shopping and asks locals where to eat. Ma, your show is TIRED!
    New show. "Big Chan Is Ballin' Outta Control!" I will visit cities around the country and eat at all the crazy dope top notch restaurants and act a fool. Dom P champagne with breakfast. Foie gras with lunch. Buying rounds for the house everytime I hit a bar. Tasting menus with French wines paired up with every course for dinner. Between meals? Record and shoe shopping. I would drive around the country in a Bentley on 24"s blastin' boogie joints and be straight foolionic. Now THAT would be a good TV show.

I approve.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    New show. "Big Chan Is Ballin' Outta Control!" I will visit cities around the country and eat at all the crazy dope top notch restaurants and act a fool. Dom P champagne with breakfast. Foie gras with lunch. Buying rounds for the house everytime I hit a bar. Tasting menus with French wines paired up with every course for dinner. Between meals? Record and shoe shopping. I would drive around the country in a Bentley on 24"s blastin' boogie joints and be straight foolionic. Now THAT would be a good TV show.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    im hung over.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

^^^^ PAGING FOOD NETWORK PRODUCERS
    PUT THIS MAN ON OR YOU ARE TIRED AND OUTTA GOOD IDEAS

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

When is this show going to happen? Immediately?