KSM: True Confessions or Some Ol' Bullisht?

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
I was wondering why there wasn't a thread about dudes' "confessions" over the last few days. shit is next level. if we are to believe a word he says (dubious proposition), dude is behind like every act of terrrorism, robbery and petty vandalism occuring on any continent in the last ten years. definitely the hardest working man in terrorism.I heard he even slashed talbobsmoke's bike tires. Wee-Bay status! In listing the 28 attacks he planned and another three he supported, Mohammed said he tried to kill international leaders including Pope John Paul II, President Clinton and Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf.

Comments

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    kalhid sheik Belushi is a paid stooge of the CIA/Secreat Government LIZard Loner Private Folks

Seriously he came from the same factory as oswald/sirhan/mcveigh
    after 4 years of torture you will admit to anything
    its all too convieneint and wrapped up in a bullshit see thru government spun story

• I heard he even slashed talbobsmoke's bike tires.

the enemy is everywhere

• kalhid sheik Belushi is a paid stooge of the CIA/Secreat Government LIZard Loner Private Folks

Seriously he came from the same factory as oswald/sirhan/mcveigh
    after 4 years of torture you will admit to anything
    its all too convieneint and wrapped up in a bullshit see thru government spun story

Fuck off back to prisonplanet

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    this guy talmbout he handled 9/11 and the '93 WTC bombing.. this guy is even more accomplished than RBS and OBL.