Hutch Kokane joint

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Ok Folls,There was a joint with Hutch and Kokane that looped up a small part of Rick James' "Mary Jane" with the flutes. I don't remember if this was on a later ATL lp, after Uncle Sam's Curse or on a Kokane LP or soundtrack or what. Anyone know the title of the song and what LP it's on?Thank you.

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Kalifornia........Above the law.....Uncle Sam's Curse

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Ed,
    Thank you for the reply, but that's not the song I'm looking for. Kalifornia looped Morris Day's "Gigolos Get Lonely Too." The joint I'm looking for looped up "Mary Jane."

Ed,
    Thank you for the reply, but that's not the song I'm looking for. Kalifornia looped Morris Day's "Gigolos Get Lonely Too." The joint I'm looking for looped up "Mary Jane."

hahahaha !!!!!!oh shit!!!!!.......my bad....give me a couple minutes......... LOL!!!!!!!!

just skipped through all the Big hutch/above the law/kokane cd's no luck.....

made a few phone calls and got the same answer "oh yeah ..i know what you talkin' bout but i cant think of the name of that shit....AINT IT KALIFORNIA?".....lol!!

i dunno homie

just skipped through all the Big hutch/above the law/kokane cd's no luck.....

made a few phone calls and got the same answer "oh yeah ..i know what you talkin' bout but i cant think of the name of that shit....AINT IT KALIFORNIA?".....

i dunno homie

Ed,
    Thank you for going through all the trouble hommie! I saw a music video on BET a few years back and it was a joint with Hutch and Kokane over a Mary Jane loop with the flutes. I don't know if it was an ATL song, a Kokane song or what! I'll figure it out one of these days and I'll let you know when I do. Does the hommie Daze know this joint?

Does the hommie Daze know this joint?

i'm sure Mr name dropper knows Kokane & Hutch....he can ask them both

Does the hommie Daze know this joint?

i'm sure Mr name dropper knows Kokane & Hutch....he can ask them both

Oh snap! That's right. We can just have Daze roll over to Kokane's crib and find out. Maybe he can get us the vinyl for the joint while he's there!!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    haha ya'll got JOKES. I dunno what song that is. I was thinking it was something off of Kokane's - Funk Upon A Rhyme because Hutch produced that album but nope. I'll ask around...Isn't Hutch in jail right now?