A time for choosing

sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
pick and angel - Although I was young enough to have watched this show for the excellent plot-lines and attention to popular references, like rollerderby, crooked modeling agencies, and trips to Hawaii. Something yet undiscovered, stirred in a young Sabadabada, when he sat in front of the Zenith.Jaclyn Smith was alsways the best.

Comments

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,091 Posts

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

Jaclyn Smith was always the best.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Although I was young enough to have watched this show for the excellent plot-lines and attention to popular references, like rollerderby, crooked modeling agencies, and trips to Hawaii.

Also, mind-blowingly realistic gunplay!

You're right about Jaclyn Smith, but Tanya Roberts kinda had it going on, too.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Although I was young enough to have watched this show for the excellent plot-lines and attention to popular references, like rollerderby, crooked modeling agencies, and trips to Hawaii.

and the lethal effectiveness of karate

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

and the lethal effectiveness of karate

Truth. They had that "judo chop!" shit way before Austin Powers.

• scurlscurl 75 Posts

Ass kicking homegirl with the huge tits in the Big & Tall t-shirt is all me.