Free Music

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Paste this into Google: -inurl:(htm|html|php) intitle:"index of" +"last modified" +"parent directory" +description +size +(wma|mp3) "soulstrut"replace the word 'soulstrut' with the name of the artist you are looking for.Enjoy.

Comments

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Paste this into Google:

-inurl:(htm|html|php) intitle:"index of" +"last modified" +"parent directory" +description +size +(wma|mp3) "soulstrut"

replace the word 'soulstrut' with the name of the artist you are looking for.

Enjoy.

How does that work with a two-name artist? Ann_Sexton / Ann+Sexton / Ann Sexton / Annesexton etc. Whatever I try I can't make it happen...

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Unfortunately Ann Sexton is probably neither popular nor obscure enough to be posted on a blog

Unfortunately Ann Sexton is probably neither popular nor obscure enough to be posted on a blog

Okay then, Aretha Franklin. I just want to know the protocol for the search string. Anyone else?

Thankfully I find all manner of unexpected shit on blogs. In fact, the point of a blog is that an individual can post up all the shit they never knew anyone cared about. I'm sure Ann Sexton exists on a blog somewhere.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Use this:

inurl:"ViewerFrame?Mode="

to find open web cams.

Okay then, Aretha Franklin. I just want to know the protocol for the search string. Anyone else?

Thankfully I find all manner of unexpected shit on blogs. In fact, the point of a blog is that an individual can post up all the shit they never knew anyone cared about. I'm sure Ann Sexton exists on a blog somewhere.

Insert "aretha franklin", over a hundred hits

"ann sexton" did yield one BTW, but it looks bogus

Insert "aretha franklin", over a hundred hits

"ann sexton" did yield one BTW, but it looks bogus

Merci.

• DJ_ZestDJ_Zest 252 Posts
    You can use this too!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    You can use this too!

I put in Curtis Mayfield, clicked on the first link/directory and see that same person also put up Day's "Gone Bad" as an mp3. It's being used for a breaking crew in Ann Arbor, I guess.

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~darchan/Breakbeats/

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    You can use this too!

I put in Curtis Mayfield, clicked on the first link/directory and see that same person also put up Day's "Gone Bad" as an mp3. It's being used for a breaking crew in Ann Arbor, I guess.

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~darchan/Breakbeats/

DJ Leacy in the place!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    You can use this too!

Now thats what im talking about!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    There's actually a way to do this kind of search on places like RapidShare, where the overwhelming majority of files are being hosted nowadays by people with blogs. I'll try to find the link for ya'll tonight.

There's actually a way to do this kind of search on places like RapidShare, where the overwhelming majority of files are being hosted nowadays by people with blogs. I'll try to find the link for ya'll tonight.

I do that sometimes, most success is with zshare... just do a 'site:' search on Google. Pretty easy, don't really need a proxy to do it.