Reebok...still NAGL after all these years

TabneticTabnetic 206 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
but this surprised me a little.... i guess house of pain fans would buy these..

Comments

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    That is disgusting.

However do not sleep on classic Reeboks. They are dope, and my prediction is that retro Reeboks sneakers will be cool this summer (2007), and then will be huge on an annoying level by next summer (2008).

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    those suck, but theres some hot reeboks out this season.

• scurlscurl 75 Posts
    Alota ladies are rockin' 5411's lately. In all kinds of colors.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    That is disgusting.

However do not sleep on classic Reeboks. They are dope, and my prediction is that retro Reeboks sneakers will be cool this summer (2007), and then will be huge on an annoying level by next summer (2008).

The Reebok pumps are the only Reebok's I ever touched.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

lately?

shit, that's been the chickenhead's choice for the last 15 years!

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    That is disgusting.

not happening. there have been cool reeboks, but not enough to ever be huge. reebok classics were basically the standard in the mid to late 80s, but they will never come back because they look too much like generic hospital gear. the og pumps were also cool in the 80s, but they are WAY too heavy to wear casually and suck as bball sneakers. the tennis pumps are a little better.

imo, the only reeboks with staying power are a few of the Iversons and some of the fluerescent hexalite ball and non-ball sneakers from the late 80s. Dee Brown's pumps were a good shoe to play hoops in. those could be a decent retro.

• john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts
    the only reeboks with staying power are a few of the Iversons

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    That is disgusting.

not happening. there have been cool reeboks, but not enough to ever be huge. reebok classics were basically the standard in the mid to late 80s, but they will never come back because they look too much like generic hospital gear. the og pumps were also cool in the 80s, but they are WAY too heavy to wear casually and suck as bball sneakers. the tennis pumps are a little better.

imo, the only reeboks with staying power are a few of the Iversons and some of the fluerescent hexalite ball and non-ball sneakers from the late 80s. Dee Brown's pumps were a good shoe to play hoops in. those could be a decent retro.

Working in the fashion industry one thing I learned is never say never. For example high waisted jeans are coming back. Two years ago most folks would say that would never happen again, but here they are priced at $400 at Marc Jacobs. Give it some time, that shit will slowly trickle down to the more accessible chains/brands.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts

• DongerDonger 854 Posts

lately?

shit, that's been the chickenhead's choice for the last 15 years!

hahaha 4 realz

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    LA Gear = NAGL Gear

• hells yeah!

there was store here in SoHo that had the OG grey and orange colorway from the movie, and they were higher than these, more like mid-shin high.