Why does that Asian dude hate blacks?

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central

don't know if anyone posted this, but dude is seriously ...in a bad way.

Comments

• this is the most boring dude/interview ever...

Fox news loves to interview crazy boring people that make no sense

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    All of that metaphysics and dragons shit aside, some of that anger is justifiable as a fellow Asian. (I didn't read that column btw.)

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    this is the most boring dude/interview ever...

Don't fear, he's about to sink away to obscurity and write stories about anthropomorphic dragons with uzis while fearing whitey, blackey, and basically everybody, for the rest of his life.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,091 Posts
    For a supposed 'God of the Universe', that guy's legs are quickly and nervously bouncing up and down throughout the interview. I agree with yuichi. He does make some good points (Asian culture being fetishized by American culture, namely the white movie and TV industry with their tokenism and fascination with the 'exotic'). Aside from that, he's way out in left field. His 15 minutes of infamy will be up soon, though.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    some of that anger is justifiable as a fellow Asian. (I didn't read that column btw.)

I'd like to elaborate this, but I dont want to put words in your mouth, so i'l offer my opinion. Although this guy in particular is off the rocker, i understand the anger. the anger of being a victim of racism if you're NOT black, because it just isn't seen as anything serious. i mean its evident on this board itself, like when i brought up i was a victim of racism and some dunces on THIS board had the nerve to say (and i'm paraphasing) "well your people didn't go through 500 years of slavery, so i dont think your experience is as bad as Blacks." to this day, this is why i can't take race debates on this board seriously. some people need to be dyed a different color and live like that for a year before they suggest telling people how to feel.

• Yeah, I definitely hear you guys on 'non-black' racism taking a back seat in American culture. I was talking about this yesterday with a co-worker whose sister was telling her about the racism at her work, and how it's not just black folks that get it - asians, middle eastern, even non-english speaking italians

I actually was directed to this video by my girlfriend, one of her best friends from high school went to NYU with this guy, and apparently the university was trying to find all kinds of excuses NOT to give him his degree because he was so off his rocker. He was supposedly pretty notorious during his time there.