is LOST still HOT???

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
i watched last night and i'm still feelin' it. looking forward to next week. peace, stein. . .

Comments

• LOST when they focus on "the Other douchebags" = not hot.

LOST when they focus on the original characters = fairly entertaining still.

I haven't watched last night's yet but really enjoyed the two that preceeded it.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    I don't watch it as religiously as I used to & I can't say I'm missing it in my life.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Feeling it.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Nah, not really until they can answer a few of the plotlines going on! It seems like they have no idea what to do with it though.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    shit has been confusing, but last night's episode was dope, maybe shit is getting back on track.

• Lost was never hot. A dramatically cheap piece of dung.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    LOST when they focus on "the Other douchebags" = not hot.

LOST when they focus on the original characters = fairly entertaining still.

I haven't watched last night's yet but really enjoyed the two that preceeded it.

I'd flip this around. I'm so bored by the original "beach" folks. I just want to see what's going down with the Others and the search party.

• I was sad to see eye-patch dude go last night. I thought he was one of the more interesting villains.

• I'd flip this around. I'm so bored by the original "beach" folks. I just want to see what's going down with the Others and the search party.

I'm interested in the action surrounding the others but if I'm gonna watch flashbacks I'd rather watch ones for the characters I've becomee connected with instead of that dumb lady and that silly mean man from "the Others". Obviously "the Others" are 'po to be unlikable, but they're just not interesting and completely 2-D.

• More Hurley Lotto flashback scenes plaese.

OK, not really.

• More Hurley Lotto flashback scenes plaese.

OK, not really.

At least it had Cheech in it.

That whole show that was devoted to Desmond was about the worst. That character can't carry a whole episode.

• I wanna know what's up with the bald sister pregnant experiment? gotta love how they just throw in zany ass stuff like this with no further followup for maaaad long.

I can tell that they do plan in advance though, there have been moments when all of a sudden something will come back into the picture that you had a confusing glimpse of a long time ago- i.e. when charlie remembered meeting the dude who sees the future while he was playing guitar on the sidewalk for quarters. That definitely takes some scheming.

but yeah, it's hard to put up with those cheesy ass string-laden montages. I don't have a tv connection, and Lost is the only thing I actually bought an iTunes subscription for back in Sept. when I was all anxious. So, I'm in it for the long haul whether I like it or not.

• Agreed. It seemed like the writers couldn't figure out to go with this whole mess so they copped out and threw together a couple of place holder episodes. The last two have been fairly good but it does seem to be missing the old magic of the first two seasons.

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    i never seen an episode.
    so dont know where its all about. a friend seems to have the first two series on dvd.
    is it worth watching?

• i never seen an episode.
    so dont know where its all about. a friend seems to have the first two series on dvd.
    is it worth watching?

In as much as television is worth watching at all, yes, it is quite good.