Staying in Berlin

JoeRoJoeRo 32 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Anyone have any recommendations for places to stay in Berlin? Any good hostels/hotels? The online reviews seem a bit unreliable. Anyone else heading out to the Soul Ascension festival in Berlin on May 16th -19th? The line-up is looking solid. Check it out. www.myspace.com/soulascensionberlinThanks for the input! -Joe Ro

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    When I was there I stayed in "David's cozy little backpacker's hostel". It wasn't too central, and it was a little hippyish, even for a hostel. But it was reasonably priced and with the subway, the distance wasn't really an issue.

Also the "fat tire bike tour" was pretty cool, and a great way to see a lot of the city. That's an incredible place, hope you're enjoying yourself!

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    It??s not a big deal to find a proper accomodation. Tons of rather cheap hostels to stay. This "Cozy little backpacker hostel" mentioned above is just around the corner from my place, but it??s not in the hipster area like Friedrichshain or Prenzlauer Berg. The public transport system is really good in general, so don??t worry about the location while looking for a place to stay. Lovelite (where the festival takes place) is located in Friedrichshain.

I will most likely check out this small festival.