SONIC REDUCER appreciation!

cardovacardova 743 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
I don't know what elso to say so I'll just say Aaron is possibly the coolest dude I've ever met. I got a package from him out of the blue the other day that included not only a nice record but also his famous SOULPWR licence plate that us Europeans always marveled at. It has a honorary place on the wall of the store now.Thank you man, I truly don't know what else to say. Hope to see you later in the spring..

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I don't know what elso to say so I'll just say Aaron is possibly the coolest dude I've ever met. I got a package from him out of the blue the other day that included not only a nice record but also his famous SOULPWR licence plate that us Europeans always marveled at. It has a honorary place on the wall of the store now.
    Thank you man, I truly don't know what else to say. Hope to see you later in the spring..

One of the original Soul Strut homies! See ya in a few months!

• ****n's that dude! Enough cannot be said about his graciousness. They don't come any realer.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Oh snap, he gave away the license plate? HOT shit right there.

Aaron is indeed a supreme hommie who is always quick to hip me to goods in the shop when I'm back home and rap with a dude. It actually doesn't surprise me that he sent that package out of the blue, because that's just how he do.

Detroit, what.

This shit takes me back (all the way back to 2003)

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    A**** definitely exudes the highest standards of being "that dude."

I'm still trying to figure out how to reciprocate my 25th birthday present.

Some gifts Aaron has given me:

Leo Sayer in store promo poster x 10
    DJ Quick BUBBLE BUTT Picture Disc
    Hood 2 Hood DVD
    Hundreds of dollars worth of records for pennies.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    his famous SOULPWR licence plate

the ritual passing of the plate marks the new era of THE SONIC REDUCER.
    i am happy to say that i've known the original owner of the Soulpower plate for over 10 years now.
    and i am always telling folks....
    this is one of the kindest most jesus-like individuals you will ever meet.
    he even has a jesus hairdo to boot.
    SONIC REDUCER IS THE JESUS.
    aaron is much appreciated
    on all corners of the globe!!!

• Thanks fellas, I only return the kindness, knowledge, and friendship that has been shown to me from all of the above.

As to the plate, they actually made all us Michiganders switch to new license plates this year so I got a new snazzy plate that reads "SOULPWR". No sell out.

Hope to see all you dudes this spring/summer. It's gonna be a good one, I have a feelin'.

deep beats and deep crates,
    SONIC

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts

SONIC REDUCER IS THE JESUS!

wish i could get up to the D more often, hommie. maybe one of these halloweens i'll make an appearance.

nothing but appreciation and respect for sonic the reducer over here

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Thanks fellas, I only return the kindness, knowledge, and friendship that has been shown to me from all of the above.

As to the plate, they actually made all us Michiganders switch to new license plates this year so I got a new snazzy plate that reads "SOULPWR". No sell out.

Hope to see all you dudes this spring/summer. It's gonna be a good one, I have a feelin'.

deep beats and deep crates,
    SONIC

You're really chill, man, a good dude and solid contributor. That car was straight gully too.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak