an hour left at work

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
night crew help pull me through this...too damn late to fake a cigarette breakwhat y'all up to?whats the score on the game?what the most amazing thing to happen to you in the last 48 hours?where can I find a good car auction in southern California?Why won't Shiggy talk to me with hisa mouthlips?

Comments

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    I got an hour and a half... I didnt know game one was today?...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    hour left here too
    first night off in week and no one wants to go out
    sad brian

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    yup someone just told me its in the 3rd quarter and all tied up...
    I'd be more excited but all the TV's here are rerunning episodes of E! True Hollywood Story: Corey Feldman

click it'll refresh on its own...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Word good lookin out...

if you got one of them crazy sex stories to go with that NBA prompt I think the next 55 minutes may just fly by

Word good lookin out...

if you got one of them crazy sex stories to go with that NBA prompt I think the next 55 minutes may just fly by

Ha... nah, I'm trying to reform my vulgar habits of talking about personal stuff... plotting on trying to get lucky later though!... got a little performance anxiety right now, I was rather stellar last week and I think the old lady might want an encore but I think I may fizzle out after maybe the 16th stroke... wifeys shot is fire.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Word good lookin out...

Ha... nah, I'm trying to reform my vulgar habits of talking about personal stuff... plotting on trying to get lucky later though!... got a little performance anxiety right now, I was rather stellar last week and I think the old lady might want an encore but I fizzle out after maybe the 16th stroke...

THASS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT!

gentlemen never tell but they allude to a whole fucking lot.

PS I'm on the hunt for that JD Blackfoot for ya

PS I'm on the hunt for that JD Blackfoot for ya

Are you serious... man I went home and listened to that Leon Ware and just could not see what yall like about it... but last night I had the "I Want You" lp by marvin and Leon Ware produced that thing... yo the credits on that album are crazy...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    what can I say that whole late 70's early 80's sound is most definitly an accustomed taste. I fell into it pretty hard and now I cant get enough of it. Leon Ware got some serious production if your into this era. If your on AIM hit me on the PM with your name and I'll lace you with a taste of some of the better type tracks from this era (IMO)

BTW did this just become an A & B conversation?

I'm not on AIM (what is that anyway America Online Messenger?) I like alot of that stuff to but not that album... I think I picked that album up last year for like 50 cent... maybe you could just send me a break record and I'll let it go... JD Balckfoot is going to be hard to catch.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    truth be told it ain't a big deal I passed one up last Sunday for $10. Not exactly a huge want, just one of those LP's I've heard a track form and would be happy to have cheaply.

Since its just me and you and no one else is watching whats up with that JD Blackfoot?

by the way its still all about the Afro-American Ensemble "Gone Is The Laughter Of You"

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    Since its just me and you and no one else is watching whats up with that JD Blackfoot?

breakbeatraer on that record, if its the same one.

Actually when I thought about something that I wanted, that was the first thing that came to my mind... there are supposed to be some drums on it... I'm all about breaks!

I cant download some stuff from work

breakbeatraer on that record, if its the same one.

check the mystery loops page on phat drum loops

• lay off guzzo