MY LATE NITE DRUNKEN POST WAS DELETED

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
AND I AM ASSHURT.MODERHATTEURS WHAT GIVES?

Comments

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    Damn, I want to see it.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I think it was the part about "John Kerry is a very handsome man,
    and I want to jet ski naked with him" that did it ...

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    Damn, I want to see it.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    AND I AM ASSHURT.

MODERHATTEURS WHAT GIVES?

My guess is your sis I mean DJ Anna was lookin out for you? I was not the modhatteur who deleted it.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    not me- I didn't even see it!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    one of the best posts was Mylatency's late-night ghost thread

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    What up Rootless,

I will start some drunken post comedy when I get back from dinner and drinks later tonight. We can turn it into the Saturday night drunken post. Catch you on here later tonight hommie!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    What up Rootless,

I will start some drunken post comedy when I get back from dinner and drinks later tonight. We can turn it into the Saturday night drunken post. Catch you on here later tonight hommie!

i too have plans for some late night knowledge bombs! we'll set this shit off!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    What up Rootless,

i too have plans for some late night knowledge bombs! we'll set this shit off!

Dope. We will get this shit poppin'! I bet I will be drunk before you Cas!!!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    haha. BET!!
    i'm about to head out the store to von's and pick up some sauce.

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    Synchronize watches. Come 2:30 AM PST I'll be a blatherin'

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    alright you dirty bitches. where yall at?!?! i'm getting tossed off some kettle uno doso esooo watching animals attacking shit. snakes biting punk ass hill billys and all that shit. waiting to catch the homie d.still at live wire. motherfucking jim.beamy will be in the house. house shoes was last night and i missed thatshit. i thought it was tonight and shit. after live wire....santana's!!! chicken flautas and all that shit.

more aniamals attacking dumb asses. where are yall at?!

• autezautez 404 Posts
    drinkin a PBR gonna go to the sf mission dist at a house party in a lil while holla

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    autez!!! i don't know you, holmes, but i like your style. i'm moderately faded, but i think my punctuation game is on point. spelling may be questionable, but the punctuation is on lock.d. i still gotta work out the colon and semi-colon jump off appropriatness. maybe, ill do that later on.

it's daylight savings time, don't forget.

peace to gianna michaels and them.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    haha! yes. jaymack in the casa!

kiki daire is what's up too. just found the will.i.am vs. thes uno beat battle online torrent jernt. that's vas is los! rootlesscos, where you at?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    dude

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    fucnking shit, holmeses/ where the fuck yallat?! talking all that "i'm about to post up and shits!" motherfuckingi. late night burrito kilted. d.still killed the live wire shit. all the holmeses rolled thru. a bottle of kettle one is dead. helka stellas are dead and all that shit! it's like a ghost tiown in this bitch.

this is how you guys show sould strut the truth?!

serg knows whats up. i just got off the phone with him.

shousts out to steve kader, under the radar, hippoh, gabey gabe the magnificensnt, dizzzz the bull, dstill909, the late night staff at sanantas, my.latency and all that shit. if your not tosesed the fuck back right now checing out soul sutrut and the late night truth patrol, then your'e soft like burger buns and all that shit!

a e i o u and sometimes y and all that shit!

lat enight cheaters is on some

last stretch and bobbito show on 4 cd's, dre swapmeet mix cd on some

cas will forever hold it down for the people.

cas is the motherfuckingt truth!!!! here's s something to keep yall busy for a second. cas is for the peoplesses.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    and ponder this shit...multiple period style. why is my motherfucking dog so fresh and shit? why is she more flavorful that 85% of the "big dudess" on the strut and shitt? talking that vg-/m+ shit. save it....

more personality than a mother fucker on theis shit? check out her homie flash. the motherfucking founder of teh big brother big sister dog program in this bitch. i shasre becasue i care and shit. who needs fries in their burrito? that's some socal not so cool shit. that's for the white man who is afraind of real burritos. save the fries, just give me a real burrito. california burrito my ass.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i'm saying, she's a true dog mentor....here's how you pee on a tree and shit shit. gimmer your treat before i bite the the shit outta you shit. i will flip you on your belly and lord over you shit. you can't run faster than me shit. my ears are like antennas shit. zo $ bags rules all. she is the truth and does real things. when's the last time you did real things? check out my weekend finds shit. "i paid 12 cents for this shit" "how do you fix a warped record shit" "i have a antiwarped record fixing disco ball machine shit" plases to check out my auctions shit" look at my all over print hoody limited edition staright leg jean ultra rare shit" "i'll rock a rolex in the hood and not be scared shit" "i'm a big dude look at my rare wall shit" "i can't even baby scratch shit" how do you label bpm without fucking up the sleeve shit" why is popsike down when i need to price record shit"

zo is on her footphone making big moves. scamming on treats and shit. this bitch is the really real.

shouts to cos.baker and them.

who's got the bagels and all that?

spring ahead. bitches fall back.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    ohh you already beat that maze? then fuck with this one..

and you don't believe my dog is the thruth?! check this shit out. she dances too!!!

do not fuck around. her toy collection is unfuckwithable. monkeys, squrrels, squeaky balls...she's got it all. plus the darth vader shits...

she dressed herself up motherfucker.. she's that raw! i come home shes's wathcing mother fucking iron chef scamming on some next level recipes. i can't even control the bitch. rocking the chewy vutton purses and all that shit. she'll take my car out joyriding if i don't hide my keys and shit. she just got a bath today and she hated it, but now she has extra fast running abilities. she hit 88 mph and went back to last wednesday and shit. you think because i'm drunk i can't spell wednesday?! fuck that. i can spell like a motherfucking champ. who wants the spelling bee?! i will fuck you up.

i'm soo hype i can't even thin kabout bed. i'm gonna go smoke a pfunk and yell at traffic. you big dudes go grade your records and swat eachothers asses like a gay softball league.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

I'm still up working, but I'm a little too sober to understand you.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    no problemo, twoply. i'll recap in the morning when i sober up myself and can make some sense of this shit. right now it makes all teh sense in the world and if you were here i could pour you a drink and drop some knowledge, but you kind of need the little orphan annie decoder ring to crack the code and shit. you said your working this late so i respect your struggle, just kknow that when the world doesn;t have your back...i do. i'm like the real dude santa clasue and shit.

peace to you and i hope you get your work done. i got my work done yesterday so tonight... i wild out and share tales of the day of the cas with you. i need a water.

you big dudes go grade your records and swat eachothers asses like a gay softball league.

This could not have been a more sober statement.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    you big dudes go grade your records and swat eachothers asses like a gay softball league.

This could not have been a more sober statement.

i'm saying.

even faded i drop knowledge bombs. no arrogance. i'm a humble mumble.

so that;s it huh? twoply, the only dude on the late night check in? all this tallk about "ima drink and speak the truth"? cas will show all on here how to make a proper post and keep that shit entertaing for the people. spring ahead and forward your clocks to 430 in the a.m. fuck...fall back to 230 and cas still will rock the craziest drunk post you;ve ever seen. i damn near rocked the welded bike stuck to the ground in front of live wire home. im that raw.

the cas mind garden is nathan nice. nathan nice...yet another dope alias for someone to jack... go ahead and steal it you hoes. i've got names for days. take marley marlboro too if you want. i keep coming back with more an more hits...party people and all that shit.

shouts to twoply. he;s never scared. now time for a ghostface ghost written.

banana peel ron propiel
    juice machine mega ill
    make a mango smoothy and
    pass that shit to young rudy
    from the huxtables
    i wanna live comfortable
    tic toc
    gats cocked girl in a headlock

Dear lord man. Thanks for rolling through the spot and shit. You already shouted out most of the folks, though big up to Ben and his lady from AZ who rolled through on a trip for their anniversary, and Scratch N Sniff from Pitts who I didn't really get to talk to as much as I should have.

Man, I don't understand how Microwave DJs resist just doubling evey single record they have. Maybe I'm just geeked cause I'm still kinda new, but the fact that all of a sudden there are two of every record I've ever owned is what's really.

zigga zigga zigga zigga.

Beam made me play Rich Boy.

Your dog dressed herself up like Darth Vader.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    what the motherhump is this icon?

and is this for the gold medal or some shit?

remember the fly girls from in living color? that white girl from the later seasons was thick as mofo, huh? well at least compare to white girl from the first few seasons. she wore too much make-up. i don't remember her name. and what was with sw1? i always thought that name was mega fowl like poultry.

is it really 3:51 or did all my clocks spring ahead on me? is it really 4:51? i'm not really understanding the ultra early daylight savings time shit. i've jumped thru the soulstrut space time continuim. is that how you even spell continuim? i'm really buggging right now.

Ok, the pill finally kicked in and I'm sittin pretty. I'm trying to watch this creepy movie, "Dark Corners," but it's alternating between creepy and kind of boring. I don't know if I can finish.

The imdb.com plot summary is funny, though: "A troubled young woman (Birch) wakes up one day as a different person - someone who is stalked by creatures."

Oh shit... creatures?!?

Cas, ghostface is cool and all, but we need more killa cam raps. That cotton candy line was some next level psychic channeling.

and what was with sw1? i always thought that name was mega fowl like poultry.

see, it's like, he's aware of the existance of s1w, but _his_ name is Shawn Wayans, so he flips the script, and sounds cool in the process.

I always thought that name was wack too.

It's 4:00, with the time change.