Where is Trouser_Lopez? (DBR)

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
last I saw he was involved in a bitter fishfight with Paycheeks. then he was never heard from again.Please Jonny don't hurt 'em

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    He banned himself.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I believe he said in moderatemy that he just can't remember his SS password.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    I think he can be found here :

Where in the world is Trouser?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    He banned himself.

For real?

If so, that's gotta be one of the most pathetic performances in the board's history.

If you no longer want to be part of the community but lack the will to stop coming around then, fine, ban yourself. But conducting a months-long campaign of nonsensically defecating all over the boards preparatory to doing so is pretty indefensible.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    found some closure

I didn't get banned, I just changed my password to gobbledygook mumbo jumbo that I've already forgotten. I figure if I ever really have a need to respond to something I can always just make a new user name. For some reason I just don't find Faux posting Shawna pictures funny any more. odd....

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    word on the street is that "pedophilia", "trouser_lopez" and "superpoaster" could be found in one sentence

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Yes he stopped finding the site funny about the same time many on the site stopped finding him funny.

One of those great instances of serendipity

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    He banned himself.

For real?

If so, that's gotta be one of the most pathetic performances in the board's history.

If you no longer want to be part of the community but lack the will to stop coming around then, fine, ban yourself. But conducting a months-long campaign of nonsensically defecating all over the boards preparatory to doing so is pretty indefensible.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CONDUCTING A MONTHS-LONG CAMPAIGN OF NONSENSICALLY DEFECATING ALL OVER THE BOARDS

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    But conducting a months-long campaign of nonsensically defecating all over the boards preparatory to doing so is pretty indefensible.

wasn't his style always like that though?

diz post titles that he never got to make[/b]

"dude! i just found a fucking sweet sweater vest!!!"

"12 reasons i fucking hate lemonade"

"what the deal with button fly jeans?"

"toilet stool rap pt.4 - more stories from the work commode"

"i'm about to buy a tank!!"

diz is the man.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    But conducting a months-long campaign of nonsensically defecating all over the boards preparatory to doing so is pretty indefensible.

wasn't his style always like that though?

diz post titles that he never got to make[/b]

"dude! i just found a fucking sweet sweater vest!!!"

"12 reasons i fucking hate lemonade"

"what the deal with button fly jeans?"

"toilet stool rap pt.4 - more stories from the work commode"

"i'm about to buy a tank!!"

diz is the man.

I'm sayin'

the only dudes who it seems are sour on him are the new york hatters that always complain when someone comes around without a chip on their shoulders

BRING BACK DIZZY!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

I'm sayin'

the only dudes who it seems are sour on him are the new york hatters that always complain when someone comes around without a chip on their shoulders

BRING BACK DIZZY!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Now THAT is funny... dude had one of the most pronounced chips I've seen online...

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    His rap commentary was always right on--that's what I'll miss the most.

• i'll say this....

fuck a button fly.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

I'm sayin'

BRING BACK DIZZY!

sayin' seconded.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I'm sayin'

BRING BACK DIZZY!

um, he wasn't BANNED he QUIT - so there's not
    much to rally around. If you really want to read
    his stuff, just go to W******y, he's posting over
    there every day.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    im really okay without the "hey im bored at work so ill post a million threads" and "hey i dont listen to rap at all but ill complain about it with my uninformed opinion" shit. beyond that i don't really care.

• WHO ELSE IS ASSBURNED THEY DID NOT WIN THAT MICHAEL HENDERSON AUCTION?

IM HAVING SELLERS REMORSE RIGHT NOW.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    WHO ELSE IS ASSBURNED THEY DID NOT WIN THAT MICHAEL HENDERSON AUCTION?

IM HAVING SELLERS REMORSE RIGHT NOW.

BEYOND, DUDE
    BEYOND BURNDED

I AM DAELING WITH IT, PRIVATELY

• MY ASS IS SO HURT ABOUT WALL OF RECORDS JAZ ORG AUCTIONS RIGHT NOW. ETHNIC IS MY PLAYGROUND. ME DANTE AND DANIEL ARE ETHNIC FUN BY THREE. I HAVE NO MORE FUN WITH JAZ ORG. MY BALLSAC IS BURNED RIGHT NOW. I MUST DEAL IN PRIVATE IS RIGHT.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

MAJOR BANDWITH UPGRADE FUNDRAISING FOR SHOW & TELL

SITE COUNTER OVER 15,000,000