how do you say? ahhh yes...remix post:

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i know you guys got something to share?

• Because I know you love hot new dancehall riddims--and Ciara:

Ciara - Promise (Drumline Riddim Refix)

B/W:

Damn, Tom! You got bangin' drums for days over there.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    KIllin it Ross!!!

babby daddy through space

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    an very old joint

Ochie Wally Remix

• Nintendo Baile Funk:
    Mega Injection

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    "Straight Checkin' 'Em" remix
    Cuts by DJ E Da Boss

• that "babydaddythrough space" is greatness!!! good darts.

here's a very cheap Viktor Vaughan - "change the beat" remix

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i know you guys got something to share?

oh theres plenty to share, just no one to listen.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Nintendo Baile Funk:
    Mega Injection
    mike, i was gonna ask you for this when i heard it on ur myspace page. goodlookinout and excellent work...best nintendo joint yet!

• KIllin it Ross!!!

This shit is so fuckin' RAW dude. Will definitely be getting some play.
    Awesome cut to use to segue from funk into clubby joints.

Love the end-of-song-fakeout halfway through.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    KIllin it Ross!!!

This shit is so fuckin' RAW dude. Will definitely be getting some play.
    Awesome cut to use to segue from funk into clubby joints.

Love the end-of-song-fakeout halfway through.

masssive cosign.

• nice. this will get spins from me. I still drop Tito on the regular.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Tom you need to post send me

Sweet Potato High

that shit is for REAL

• check out my Biggie Kick in the Door remix

"B.I.G MICRODOT"

www.myspace.com/selfish1ne

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    these are all great, keep up the good work team

• I'm always trying different styles, so here's a somewhat random sampling of very recent ish (all original beats):

Bring The Noize Rmx
    PE gets the grime-ification

Ana Rmx
    Afrobeat/Brokenbeat remix of Vieux Farka Toure (Ali's son)

Get Beatarded
    schweedin old school meets electro pop

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    It's on some reggae ish...

[color:orange]Three 6 Mafia - Doe Boy Fresh (U-Tern Remix)[/color]
    [color:orange]http://www.zshare.net/audio/three-6-mafia-doe-boy-fresh-u-tern-remix-mp3-u5u.html[/color]
    [color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color]

[color:orange]Three 6 Mafia - Doe Boy Fresh (U-Tern Remix Instrumental)[/color]
    [color:orange]http://www.zshare.net/audio/three-6-mafia-doe-boy-fresh-u-tern-remix-instrumental-mp3.html[/color]
    [color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color][color:green]|[/color][color:black]|[/color][color:orange]|[/color]

• RawBRawB 67 Posts
    Dope! Feeling that 36mafia/utern...like the cuts. Here's an old Lil Jon I did...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/01-the-_snap-your-fingaz_-rmx-ruff-mp3.html

• RAW B!

• RawBRawB 67 Posts
    Teeko...B-Cause...TD?

• B-Cause

What up holmes. How's the 50 pound laptop treatin' ya?

• RawBRawB 67 Posts
    B-Cause...SF's best kept secret. Like your moniker...just ripped 'Explaning the other day. The WOPR works fine. I've only spun out with it once. Soon to be twice this Tues. What's up with this website? I shoulda just called you on the phone for the ebay help. These so called "record nerds" are lazy.

Here's another idea/remix...cutss are sloppy...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/02-what-u-gon-do-raw-b-remix-2-mp3-pmw.html

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    RAW B ON THE SOULSTRIZZLE YOU KNOW HOW BAY CATS DEEEWWWW!!!

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    B-Cause...SF's best kept secret.

I seriously want to start a "blow J*sh the fuck up fund" right now. Dude should already be up there.

• It's on some reggae ish...

nice! reminds me of this old stay fly mango meat reggae remix