What do y'all think of this Public Offenders video

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Soulstrut = Hateurs of the year.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I think they might just want it like I know that you know that they know they want it.

I think they might just want it like I know that you know that they know they want it.

You know and I know that they want it remixed by a white dude, which of course would then make it instant Soulstrut gold.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts

You know and I know that they want it remixed by a white dude, which of course would then make it instant Soulstrut gold.

It could be remixed by Zeus from a top Mount Olympus (With thunderbolt comin' out his eyez) and it still would bore the hell out of me.

It could be remixed by Zeus from a top Mount Olympus (With thunderbolt comin' out his eyez) and it still would bore the hell out of me.

Thank you, at least you are capable of expressing an honest opinion without your asshurterdness making you clam up.