does anybody elses girlfriend/wife

sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
have emotional freakouts when there is a full moon?

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I would check for menstruation before blaming the moon.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    sort of off subject, but i work at a hospital right now and whenever there is a full moon shit just gets so crazy there. people freak out, hospital works and incoming patients---lots of crashes, etc.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    When my wife gave birth to our first child, the birth unit was overbooked and the midwives told me that full moons and thunderstorms always resulted in women going into labour. They had a calendar marked with both and no doubt about it - full moons showed they had more births and needed more staff on those nights.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    im not an idiot, and i dont have to "check" my wife to know when Aunt Red is in town.

I also worked the night shift at Sparky's Diner on Church Street in SF for several years, and on full moon nights the place went berzerk.

Its just funny because everytime there is a full moon my wife goes ape. Sometimes shell be acting up and I'll look out the window to check and sure enough.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    I would check for menstruation before blaming the moon.

cosign.

My girl is emotionally more fragile during periods, yes. This is when I do most of my digging

• That's where the term "lun"atic comes from.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    That's where the term "lun"atic comes from.

yeah, but its cool that its actually true though.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Yup. The full moon drives everyone batty in general, not just women. Just the other night I was really feeling out of my head, then I looked up and noticed that there was a full lunar eclipse happening at that exact moment.

I look at it this way - the moon's gravitational influence over bodies of water of the earth is a scientific fact. It only makes sense that it would have a physical effect on humans since our bodies are made out of 75% water.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

Yup. The full moon drives everyone batty in general, not just women. Just the other night I was really feeling out of my head, then I looked up and noticed that there was a full lunar eclipse happening at that exact moment.

I look at it this way - the moon's gravitational influence over bodies of water of the earth is a scientific fact. It only makes sense that it would have a physical effect on humans since our bodies are made out of 75% water.

yup. eastern heads have been on this for eons.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts

Shit, so that's what it was!

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Yes, absent mindedness & all sorts of strange shit going down.