Happy Birthday Joe Mojo!

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
A little late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOMMIE!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the call earlier tonight. Hope to see you back here in Seattle soon or I'll try to make it out to Hawaii. Hope you had a beautiful day on the island.Chan

Comments

• here here

Happy Birthday dawg

Fishes, stand up.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Happy birthday, hoLmes!

Herm

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    Yo, thanks Chan! Crazy that we have the same birthday, I didn't know that!

My birthday present was a trip down to the surfboard swap meet in Hanalei for a custom 9'2" longboard. Going to try and start my mornings with a few waves before work...

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    for the man who made one of my alltime favorite soulstrut mixes, turned the tide door to door for pennsylvania in the 2004 election and is just an all around knowledgable well traveled interesting stand up human and friend:

happy HAPPY BIRFDAY HOMMIE!!!!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Going to try and start my mornings with a few waves before work...

you are living my dream man. ive been away from the ocean for too long now, its the one thing i miss every single day.

Happy Birthday bro.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    you're already in paradise so I don't know if there's anything I can wish for on your behalf.

enjoy your day......

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    you're already in paradise so I don't know if there's anything I can wish for on your behalf.

enjoy your day......

Haha, seriously. Happy Birthday man!

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts

enjoy your day......

Ya know, all I could really ask for is a couple more decent restaurants out here... you know the score!