350 people have looked at the banana dong

anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
it is totally erotic... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=306&item=230098923924post it everywhere. the world needs the singshot. lets get that counter up to 1K.

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    BAN BAN

• what do you mean ban dude? i did this for your guys. this has soulstrut written all over it.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    I cant believe your selling it

• look i posted it and there is no turning back now. please dont make me grip. i cant sleep at night tossing and turning over this joint. and on top of that i my reputation as a serious seller is gone forever. hardcore dudes like shugas has bumped me. i am trying to deal.

I'm only 1/2 kidding AP.

Don't grip, it might squeeze the slingshot, AYO

what do you mean ban dude? i did this for your guys. this has soulstrut written all over it.

I keed I keed. Chill dude, night crew in full effect mode. Suns won. Yuichi you must deal tonite and this week

• hey dude you feather hendersons slingshot nightly in your dreams brohaun. deal with it.

• yuchi has been going off lately. its awesome. bring it son.

hey dude you feather hendersons slingshot nightly in your dreams brohaun. deal with it.

LOL

Can we get more juice talk up in here? I need to learn more about this macrobio schitt you got going on. Can you recommend a juicer/blender?

rad, I need a buy it now on that

• Anthony, I'm still surprised you decided to go the ebay route with this title. If I was lucky enough to score a copy I would have taken it to one of the auction houses. The secret is out on the banana dong.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Should it make me uncomfortable that the auction photo says "Click to enlarge"?

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    Should it make me uncomfortable that the auction photo says "Click to enlarge"?

its a shame that option doesnt exist in real life...(nohomo)

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts

Centrifugal Juicers are for housewives and little girls...just like "Greatest Hits" cd's.

Masticating Juicers are where its at.