This Is painful {RR]

kalakala 3,361 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
i was gonna throw 100.00 on this as i was leaveing the housebut was like-"you know that shit is gonna top at like at least 2 bills...why bother.]FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCK SHIThttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...78191&rd=1&rd=1

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    i was gonna throw 100.00 on this as i was leaveing the house
    but was like-"you know that shit is gonna top at like at least 2 bills...why bother.]
    FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCK SHIT
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...78191&rd=1&rd=1

You'd pay $100 for a reissue?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Vistone records VIS 652-1. 90's reissue.

"Everybody plays the fool...sometimes..."

Vistone records VIS 652-1. 90's reissue.

"Everybody plays the fool...sometimes..."

I suppose it's possible that a reissue would go that high considering how $$$ the OG is. $100-200 just seems...well, excessive even if the OG "Jessica" has gone as high as $800.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    but was like-"you know that shit is gonna top at like at least 2 bills...why bother.]

"advance to the of the game."

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    haha
    i thought it was an og
    didn't know it was booted/reished

haha
    i thought it was an og

It's all good man. I'm just glad you didn't throw down that Franklin only to realize later you got ed

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    haha
    i thought it was an og

It's all good man. I'm just glad you didn't throw down that Franklin only to realize later you got ed

saY werd

i looked at it quick
    RI is right in thre title
    herbed it no excuse
    i first heard this over at

• fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
    roy porter? thats one of the drummers involved in the keepintime project? right?

• Actually, even the "original" on Vistone is a second pressing.

Actually, even the "original" on Vistone is a second pressing.

Chelan --> Vistone --> Vistone reish?

Kind of reminds me of the Har-You LP. Is there any connection b/t Chelan and Vistone?

• I think, and I had gotten this info from Richard Simpson who pressed these records, that Chelan was not Roy's label but Vistone was, and that he keep pressing on Vistone up until that joint that came out in the mid-nineties came out. They are def hard to come buy but not as raer as they seem to be; the Chelan pressings on the other hand are much more difficult but seem to turn up sealed most of the time they do, which makes me think there may be 50 count boxes disregarded in some family members house b/w every copy I've ever turned up of the Panama 45 has been unplayed deadstock. That and the Panama 45 is on Chelan but the album it appears on is on Bel-Ad. Drums for Daryl is on Bel Ad, B1002, but The inner Feelings LP, B1006 on Bel AD was out 1975-76. Jessica, which I think came out in 74, is on Chelan. Confusing.

Bel Ad ----> Chelan ----> Vistone ??
    Chelan ----> Bel Ad ----> Vistone ??

Maybe stein can tell us about the time multiple copies of all the titles showed up at Bagatelle for 40$ a pop or the time Richard Simpson gave him a sealed copy of the record in this thread that he had laying around his office.