CELEBRITY PLAYLISTS

mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
these are a constant source of amusementForest Whitaker:"in da club" - "we sing this at birthday parties""hustlin'" - "keeps me in the grind"Jim Carrey:"strawberry letter 23" - "makes you wanna be on roller skates, with a disco ball. coincidence that the number 23's in the title?"Fergie:"porcelain" (Moby) - "the music makes me melt"Jim Jones:"stuntin' like my daddy" - "i see you weezy, i see you!"Lil Wayne:"there you go telling me no" (keith sweat) - "that's the song i used to play when i was trying to get a situation going with a young lady"

Comments

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Where did you see these playlists?

• puchitopuchito 374 Posts
    Those playlists are from iTunes music store right?

Those are actually pretty funny. I've been surprised by some of the stuff certain people listen to.
    But over all it's pretty funny reading what cornball, gassed up, "celebrities" listen to, and how "epic" they consider it.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Those playlists are from iTunes music store right?

Those are actually pretty funny. I've been surprised by some of the stuff certain people listen to.
    But over all it's pretty funny reading what cornball, gassed up, "celebrities" listen to, and how "epic" they consider it.

kinda like that recurring column in blender magazine where they ask some non-music celeb like hulk hogan or that kid who plays "harry potter" what their favorite cd's are