Euro Strut '07

the_average_manthe_average_man 675 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Not been here in awhile but has a thread popped up yet regarding where and when this will be this year?

Comments

• 70+ views an dno replies =

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

What's up TAM ?

• Great idea! Maybe this time there will be twice as much people. Haha. Just kidding.

Most Euro Strutters are just lurkers. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think a meeting would be sterile like a mule.

Don't get me wrong though. I'd like to see this happening. Count me in, please. Maybe a meeting outside of Germany would be better this time.

• What's up TAM ?

I'm trying to get this trolley vehicle to ghost ride into this parking bay at Heathrow airport b4 tommorow:

Great idea! Maybe this time there will be twice as much people. Haha. Just kidding.

Most Euro Strutters are just lurkers. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think a meeting would be sterile like a mule.

Don't get me wrong though. I'd like to see this happening. Count me in, please. Maybe a meeting outside of Germany would be better this time.

The last one was a laugh! Its good cos Jens & Phil already had an established club night we could turn up too and play records etc.

Thinking about it where are those boys? And Sticky Donut....?

The idea was to have diff country each year... any suggestions?

Holland or Denmark I'd be interested in, but wherever thats

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    come check out out Amsterdam ill think me and NZSHADOW are happy to guide you threw and check out the new american at the anne frank house.

• check out the new american at the anne frank house.

huh?

i second amsterdam. i am not a european but i live in england right now, does that count?

what up to nzshadow! hey man, i may come to town in a few weeks are you going to be around?

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I'd love to see eurostrut pass through the UK, if not, give me decent warning and I'm down for exploring europe again.

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    The last one was a laugh! Its good cos Jens & Phil already had an established club night we could turn up too and play records etc.

Thinking about it where are those boys?

Right now I think they're on a plane back from Tokyo.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    great idea! It would be Germany again, but how about Berlin? Clubs and records galore...

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Thinking about it where are those boys? And Sticky Donut....?

Ayyoo...A****w!!! Good to see you again around here...I second the Netherlands...

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Would love to have you all over...

Amsterdam is the place.

• Would love to have you all over...

Amsterdam is the place.

I might do it in Holland, this is easy from France.

• If it's in Amsterdam count me in

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    it would be good to test Lil Flip's theory and try buying an ounce from the police.

• I think Amsterdam would be cool. I'm going to be in Amsterdam in April. Any chance for a meeting after the ARC? Or during the ARC?

Is anyone going to the ARC in April? Oh, by the way, I'm Grope...

• Thinking about it where are those boys? And Sticky Donut....?

Ayyoo...A****w!!! Good to see you again around here...I second the Netherlands...

alright chumski!

Looks like the Holland/the'Dam is looking like the hot favourite right now.... Maybe Donut could take us to his secret spot with that dutch fire he told me about last year ?

Last one was in August when the weather was still warm, shall we keep it the same month? Also what about the oppurtunity for us to DJ at a club night somewhere?

• Shit! This means I'll have to design a new T-shirt for the event! literally

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    I'm definitely interested, if I can fit it in and have the money for a plane ticket. I live in Sweden btw.

I got the club hookup... No worries there. If we decide to do Amsterdam then once the date is set i will divulge details, but im sure im not the only one here with contacts...

(i do have a nice bartab though)

Grope... whats up.

all these new names are fucking killing me.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Oh, by the way, I'm Grope...

You wish. If true, where my mixtape at, beeeeeeeeitch?

Make it happen in London, good times to be had for all.

I??d be proud to rep Norway with FREDFADERIZZER.

- J

• I'd rather have it in Baghdad than London

• I'm kinda frustrated. Could anyone please reply to my post, plaeze? What about the ARC? I'm Grope. Your mighty master and founder of the graet Euro Strut.

• when is arc again? that might be perfect timing.........

• Your mighty master and founder of the graet Euro Strut.

...and non-show

Is the ARC the Amsterdam record convention? April's not too good for me as I'm abroad over Easter....

• Your mighty master and founder of the graet Euro Strut.

...and non-show

Is the ARC the Amsterdam record convention? April's not too good for me as I'm abroad over Easter....

I know you're from England, but I guess my train ticket would still have been more expensive than your airplane ticket. It would have been a different thing if more people had come. Still don't understand what all the fuzz is about.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    the big ARC / mega fair Utrecht is the weekend after easter (April 13-14-15)
    &
    yes, euro strutters should attend
    and a-dam is mega close for a club night

im considering ARC, could be fun... daipers aint cheap so ill be strictly spectating.

and drinking of course.

• If peeps are up for doing it in the summer then a possible collab with one of guys from the Fryer forum is on the cards. The ball is in his court at the moment regarding organising an event so watch this space!!!!

• ya'll are sleeping. eurostrut should be held in slovenia. peace, stein. . .

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    ya'll are sleeping. eurostrut should be held in slovenia. peace, stein. . .
    me mate drives up to belgrado next week and told me his fam still have a huge collection catching dust in the attic.
    shit.... cant wait for that euro trash raers.