Strut... Invade DELAWARE

Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
I was born and raised in Wilmington. My house is less than a mile from the PA border and 25 minutes from Philly. I grew up going to sixers and Flyers games my pops had season tickets to both. So I feel like philly is my surrogate city.... anyway.. I am getting flown back to do two nights at this chill little lounge in Wilmo. All my homies will be there, some taking trains back from NYC for a night and others driving in from Philly and b-more. Are any strutters down to make their first and maybe last trip to Delaware? any strutters from DE? I bet I'm the only one.PeaceVrich

Comments

• any Digg_Spotz in DE?!?!?!?

• I would always just jack records from my friends parents. When I got into digging I was already living in LA... which is not that great for digging any more either... on another note... I do remember getting a $350 parking ticket in front of Que records when I was 19. But I didn't have to pay it because they put my plate down as a New Jersey plate.. Thanks Jersey and thanks DE for having ambiguious plane black licence plates given to a lucky few.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    there are a bunch of thrifts and goodwills right near the bridge
    i never found any records stores
    also some nice fleas on 13 south
    shhhhhhhhhhhh

• com on fools.. I promise there are good looking girls there... and I will be playing good music.. If you want to bring records you can hop on to.. This would go down in history as the best weekend of music DE has ever seen...

• Hi...I'm in...Delaware.

• STAY AWAY!!!! DO NOT INVITE PEOPLE TO MY SPOTS.. DO NOT TOUCH MY RECORDS!!!

where are you playing?