Toilet Paper Position?

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Which way is the correct way to place toilet paper? I was raised to have it rolling on the outside. My friend says she prefers it w/ the roll coming from the underside. Do you care?

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Over the top like Sylvester Stallone.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    Which way is the correct way to place toilet paper? I was raised to have it rolling on the outside. My friend says she prefers it w/ the roll coming from the underside. Do you care?

ive had the infinite comical roll with the end facing the wall. weeeeeeeeeeak.

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    i prefer it coming from the outside . but i have no say anyway, my girl makes those calls round here

• cascas 1,484 Posts

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Over the top is more conducive to neat folding.

• More poo related than TP related...

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=661156&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1

One of the funniest threads I've read.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

• My friend says she prefers it w/ the roll coming from the underside. Do you care?

honestly: Have your girl post here and explain why anyone could possibly prefer the underside method. The underside positioning is always the result of careless mistake that you eventually remedy after you've had enough of scratching the g*ddamn wall trying to get some toilet paper. nobody actually prefers that position; people are often just too lazy to change it when it happens. but prefer it? never that son.

• real talk. ALL DAY SON. I even got the individually wrapped portable wipes for work and travel.

• I even got the individually wrapped portable wipes for work and travel.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    My friend says she prefers it w/ the roll coming from the underside. Do you care?

honestly: Have your girl post here and explain why anyone could possibly prefer the underside method. The underside positioning is always the result of careless mistake that you eventually remedy after you've had enough of scratching the g*ddamn wall trying to get some toilet paper. nobody actually prefers that position; people are often just too lazy to change it when it happens. but prefer it? never that son.

Hahah - She's fightin me on the idea. "Why did u flip the toilet roll?"

This is how i seal the deal.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

real talk. ALL DAY SON. I even got the individually wrapped portable wipes for work and travel.

Yeah right, flushing those things can create shit nightmares.

• that's why you the "flushable" kind mayne. step your game up.

• that's why you the "flushable" kind mayne. step your game up.

man thats cold, calling someone the flushable kind.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    that's why you the "flushable" kind mayne. step your game up.

Bout to blow some minds up in here with the true ass-wiping game: Straight up, I just use my saliva on a piece of toilet paper instead. The way I see it, dogs lick their butts--which seems pretty effective--but I can't get into licking my butt, so I just use some spit on the toilet paper. It's way easier than going to the sink to wet the toilet paper, and I always have access to my saliva, unlike pouches of baby wipes.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    I think its harder to pull TP-off one handed if you have them roll from outside, it will drag them out and have them all over the floor.

They pull better when they roll from underside.

• people have no idea how important this is. for paper towels too. i have come close to threatening my missus with bodily harm for putting these papers on their rolls incorrectly (i came to my senses quickly, don't worry)

really, i like the turd paper to stand on it's own, away from the roller. when the time is ripe to wipe, you simply put down the Wax Poetics and pick up the tissue roll, rapping said tissue around the hand a minimum of ten times. you then proceed to wipe, and as has been mentioned previously, you repeat this until there is absolutely no doo on the tissue, only whiteness (you should only use white toilet tissue, by the way... do they even still make it in a variety of colors?). You MUST flush after each doo dropping you make, and even after each wipe I'd advise flushing to insure that the bowl doesn't get stopped up by the sheer mass of your ass cigars and the accompanying tissue waddage

• Bout to blow some minds up in here with the true ass-wiping game: Straight up, I just use my saliva on a piece of toilet paper instead. The way I see it, dogs lick their butts--which seems pretty effective--but I can't get into licking my butt, so I just use some spit on the toilet paper. It's way easier than going to the sink to wet the toilet paper, and I always have access to my saliva, unlike pouches of baby wipes.

Even after eating doritos?

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    a toiletpaper thread... great.

on topic:
    really really really dont care.

edit: I just saw al the poo-threads... that explains it.

I'll be reading all those while taking a dump in a minute.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Even after eating doritos?

I don't eat doritos or similar body-harming substances, but if I have food remnants in my mouth I skip the wet wipe and hope for a clean break.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    I think its harder to pull TP-off one handed if you have them roll from outside, it will drag them out and have them all over the floor.

i go underside purely for optimum sheet tearability.
    over the top requires 2 hand method and usually a book/magazine is in the other hand.

• WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DO A SHIT THREAD?

• I think its harder to pull TP-off one handed if you have them roll from outside, it will drag them out and have them all over the floor.

i go underside purely for optimum sheet tearability.
    over the top requires 2 hand method and usually a book/magazine is in the other hand.

OK I concede there is some utility in the underside method.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    doesn't have too much to do with this, but what the fuck is up with girls going through entire rolls of toilet paper in a day?

I wouldn't mind it so much if wifey put in some money on the toilet paper, but living in seperate spots, the only time I seem to run short is when she's over my house for a 8 hour period.

I'm thinking of getting real cheap. on some PCU 8 sheets per shit type methodology

• doesn't have too much to do with this, but what the fuck is up with girls going through entire rolls of toilet paper in a day?

I wouldn't mind it so much if wifey put in some money on the toilet paper, but living in seperate spots, the only time I seem to run short is when she's over my house for a 8 hour period.

I'm thinking of getting real cheap. on some PCU 8 sheets per shit type methodology

Simple solution 'Baca: Don't let the girls sleep over. 8 hour period? GTFOHWTBS! Fuck fading on the TP; Mami should be paying rent.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    doesn't have too much to do with this, but what the fuck is up with girls going through entire rolls of toilet paper in a day?

Simple solution 'Baca: Don't let the girls sleep over. 8 hour period? GTFOHWTBS! Fuck fading on the TP; Mami should be paying rent.

I'm sayin.

Let me remind everyone that until recently I was living in a 3 bedroom no toilet $2400 a month apartment. Now that I got a toilet up and running I fear that her paper terrorism is going to send me back to third world status.

her ass is the axis of evil all by its lonesome

• doesn't have too much to do with this, but what the fuck is up with girls going through entire rolls of toilet paper in a day?

I'M SAYIN'!!!! Cotdamn, I know they gots to wipe with each piss as well as each shit, but STILL... i'm like, "i KNOW i put a new roll up in this piece this morning, how the f**k is it down to the cardboard by this evening??? are there some other asses up in this house gettin' wiped when i'm not around or somethin'???"

it also seems like they don't put as much paper on the rolls as they used to back in the days... thieving bastards

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    STRICTLY DEMOLITION MAN STYLE!

The three shells work like a champ.

Step your game up!