MP3's Request (P-Ro Related).

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
J*sh aka The B.Orgnine has a huuuuuuuuge fan out here in Tucson. I'm playing a little birthday celebration for her this weekend and she gave me a huuuuuuuuge list with this on it:Bun B ??? Draped Up (B.cause/ Max Kane remix)I think I have this on a mix, but if any of you have a microwavable version I'd appreciate the hook up!Actually, if you don't mind, I'm gonna post a (rather long) list of shit that she's requested that I don't have. Anything you guys can help me out with would be great. I know some of you will say "you just want us to do your homework" and to that I say "basically."Seriously, though...Thanks hoLmeses. Herm[i]Plastic Little - Foil_Saian Supa Crew ??? A Co MowDiplo - Favela on Blast _Bondo de Tigrao - O baile todo _Flii Styles - Clownin' Out_Mystikal ??? You Keep Bumpin??? MeKano -P's&Q's _Tinchy Stryder -Underground_Dizzee Rascal -Fix Up, Look Sharp _Lady Sovereign -Ch-Ching, "The Battle" with Shystie _Shystie - Step Back_Kardinal Offishal - Belly Dancer _T.I.- Rubberbandman_Ludacris ??? Roll OutClipse -When the last time_Plastic Little - Drizzhollerin' _Flii Stylz - Battlezone _Ying Yang twins ft. Mike Jones ??? I need a dime_B.H.I. ft. TI -Do It, Do It _Tony Matterhorn ??? Dutty Wine_Ding Dong -Badman Forward, Badman Pull Up _Clyde Carson ??? Hyphy JuiceLudacris ft. Trina - B R Right (Not the clean version) _Twista ft. Shaq & Trina - Do It Faster Daddy_NORE -Nothin' _Chelo (remix w/Too Short) - Yummy_Beanie Man ft. TI ??? I???m SeriousBig Mato ft. Nore ??? Mas MaizWisin y Yandel -Rakata _Daddy Yankee -No me dejes solo _Fela Kuti -Expensive Shit _Sean Paul ft. Sasha - I'm Still In Love