More Shoe Strut

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
how much would you pay for these already busted looking dunks?........Nope, sorry, they're 1900 dollars. Yes sir. Thats what it says on the price tag. No, that is not a mistake. You must understand sir that these are "very limited" shoes. 1900 dollars is a reasonable price if you consider that fact. For real though, thats out of hand. Is this one of those shoes you need an apointment to try on? Can you try them on? Or is there a bouncer there making sure you wont so much as lace them up. Just wanted to say. DAAAAYYYUUUMMM!!!

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Just for conversation....whats the most expensive pair of sneakers you've ever seen, or heard of? Post pics if you got em.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    $ makes the world go 'round and phil knight richer

$ makes the world go 'round and phil knight richer

please, no responses like "playa please, it costs to be the boss" or something. cause those beat up denim on denim bitches are certainly not bossy.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    saying, we are speaking the same language

• not bossy.

nor flossy

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    The high price tag makes them look better.

normally i would agree. But in this case, no.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

normally i would agree. But in this case, no.

Bren is fucking right on with that stetemenet

FREEESSSSSSSHH GARBAGE

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I bid $120 US and still missed out on these:

I'ma have to PM my London connects.

(How the fuck am I supposed to find Belson without the 'user list' function?!?!)

Herm

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Just for conversation....whats the most expensive pair of sneakers you've ever seen, or heard of? Post pics if you got em.

Adidas 35th Anniversary Model #35[/b]

35[/b]0 made, 35 made available to the public.

$6324.60[/b] here/ b>

Adidas 35th Anniversary Model #35[/b]
    300 made, 35 made available to the public.

$6324.60[/b] here/ b>

whoah, I dont get it at all. But that box is fuckin serious.

(How the fuck am I supposed to find Belson without the 'user list' function?!?!)

Herm

man, you love those new balance kicks huh? I was never into em. Even as a lil kid.

almost dropped 3 bills on these a few years ago till i realized i didnt even have 3 bills in my bank account. i still need to get these at some point.

those are nice.

look at fat joe's custom joints.

whoah to the harlem ones too. the design is a map.

• how much would you pay for these already busted looking dunks?........

Nope, sorry, they're 1900 dollars. Yes sir. Thats what it says on the price tag. No, that is not a mistake. You must understand sir that these are "very limited" shoes. 1900 dollars is a reasonable price if you consider that fact.

For real though, thats out of hand. Is this one of those shoes you need an apointment to try on? Can you try them on? Or is there a bouncer there making sure you wont so much as lace them up.

Just wanted to say. DAAAAYYYUUUMMM!!!

these REALLY go for that much?? Arent these like the most copied customs out there(the denim Dunk)? I can't see it.

• and for the most $$ ive spent on shoes aint really shit compared to the real baller ballers. $175 on some ugly ass(in retrospect) Polo shoes(which hte first week I had them I dropped a fountain drink,it busted on the ground and that syrup had a field day on that beautiful suede leather)...and $150 Jordan III's off of Ebay. And I aint the type of dude that really can afford either of those..but fuck it.

Also..I recently got a connect from China for Nikes for the low low....bootleg..yeah probably. I care? nah holmes. Dunks,Terms,Vandals,Jordans,Shocks,Air Max 90/93/95/etc. They are pretty decent prices..I just wish I could see a sample. The more you get..the cheaper they are. Who's down?? hollar at a fiend...

• I saw these on that web site, wanted them real bad until I saw the price tag......

$1625[/b]

I like the new Air Epic colors, can't find them in my size -

and

but settled for these:

SONIC

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Also..I recently got a connect from China for Nikes for the low low....bootleg..yeah most definitely. I care? nah holmes.

• Also..I recently got a connect from China for Nikes for the low low....bootleg..yeah most definitely. I care? nah holmes.

yeah..?

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    i remember when the denim dunks came out...there was a line of japanese kids out the door dropping $500 per pair. They looked like they'd fall apart after walking down the block.

• i remember when the denim dunks came out...there was a line of japanese kids out the door dropping $500 per pair. They looked like they'd fall apart after walking down the block.

yeah I couldnt see wearing those..much less paying a lot of money for them. isnt it SUPER easy to make custom denims anyways?

i remember when the denim dunks came out...there was a line of japanese kids out the door dropping $500 per pair. They looked like they'd fall apart after walking down the block.

yeah I couldnt see wearing those..much less paying a lot of money for them. isnt it SUPER easy to make custom denims anyways?

who cares? Can you imagine how stupid these would look with jeans?

• i remember when the denim dunks came out...there was a line of japanese kids out the door dropping $500 per pair. They looked like they'd fall apart after walking down the block.

who cares? Can you imagine how stupid these would look with jeans?

they would look cool with those old denim highschool notebook 3-ring binders,,,remember those?

• BlackmarksBlackmarks 155 Posts

http://www.showstudio.com/projects/wdk/wdk_movie_l.html

seriously though, my brother was involved with helping curate the white dunk show
    in paris, he's making real world moves between tons of japanese artists and nike.

The most expensive sneakers i've seen in person? I've always assumed if they said
    NFS on them, they were pretty spendy. My brother's shop usually has a couple different
    dunks that go for $300+. Talking lazer etched, or those Aloha's with the thatched
    shit going on. If you're ever in Portland, stop by Just Be at 5th and Couch in old town,
    he's got a case with about 20 pair you're not going to see anywhere but there and the
    internets. He's got one pair that Katsuya Terada designed that were only made for
    the artists that participated in the white dunk show: patent red over red suede.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts

Herm

Hermeto - check your PM's hoLmes.

• another thing..am I the only dude that aint AT ALL feeling of the laser etched shit?