Good record shops in buenos aires?

TacitTacit 15 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
i'm on a little trip visiting a friend and wanted to check some good spots to dig at in BA, Argentina. anyone know of anywhere? names of places and reference info. would be much appreciated. i'm pretty open, but i'm looking for music i wouldn't normally find back in the states, not at all interested in uruguayan pressings of madonna lp's.your speedy help is much appreciated as i am only here for another week or so.thanks!tacit

Comments

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    There's a tonne of information on this in the archives. Consider emailing JLR, who lives there. Meanwhile, check out the store at Bolivia 43 (or 47, I don't remember). I think it's one of the best stores in BA.

Dan

• TacitTacit 15 Posts
    thanks. i did email jorge, but also saw a past post expressing his frustration at newbies asking him about where to dig in BA. ha. oh well. thanks for the help. i do realize BA is not the most prime digging location in sud america, but unfortunately i didn't get a chance to check any places in uruguay while i was there. something tells me i might have missed out while i was in montevideo, but all the stores were closed for holiday.