COSMO BAKER SCOTT MELKER "LIVE AT THE SPOTLITE"

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited February 2007 in Announcements
Cosmo Baker[/b] & Scott Melker[/b] are The CMB[/b] - "LIVE AT THE SPOTLITE[/b]"For anyone who knows me and knows Cosmo and Scott, understand that this is a labor of love for them. A long time coming, this mix is a 74 minute excercize in the best of New Jack Swing. Taking it back to the "old school," this CD combines the best of the genre, the staples with the lesser known tracks and the obscurities, fully mixed and ready to set the party off like it's 1991. So put on that Cross Colors hat, those Girbaud overalls (one strap off!) and those shiny black patent leather shoes with the metal tip, and let's get ready to DANCE... it's only the last time we can do it before we get shipped off to Morehouse College!COSMO BAKER & SCOTT MELKER are The CMB - "LIVE AT THE SPOTLITE"[/b]01: Wrecks 'N Effect "Rump Shaker"02: Bobby Brown "Don't Be Cruel" 03: Janet Jackson "Nasty" 04: Diamond D "Confused"05: Jade "Don't Walk Away" 06: TLC "Ain't Too Proud 2 Beg" 07: Tony Toni Tone "If I Had No Loot" 08: Tevin Campbell "Round & Round" 09: Joe Public "Live & Learn"10: Kool Moe Dee "How You Like Me Now" 11: Dino "I Like It" 12: Guy "Groove Me" 13: Guy "New Jack City" 14: Bel Biv Devoe "Do Me" 15: Keith Sweat "I Want Her" 16: Johnny Gill "Rub You The Right Way" 17: Bobby Brown "My Prerogative"18: Bel Biv Devoe "Poison" 19: Brand Nubian "You Tried To Do Me" 20: Big Daddy Kane "I Get The Job Done" 21: Michel'le "No More Lies" 22: BoyzIIMen "MotownPhilly"23: ABC "Aisha" 24: R. Kelly & Public Announcement "She's Got That Vibe"25: Johnny Kemp "Friday Night (Just Got Paid)" 26: Janet Jackson "What Have You Done For Me Lately" 27: MC Brains "Oochie Coochie" 28: Tony Toni Tone "It Feels Good"29: Stevie Wonder "Jungle Fever"30: Michael Jackson "Remember The Time"31: Al B. Sure "If I'm Not Your Lover"32: Father MC "Treat Them Like They Want To Be Treated"33: Christopher Williams "I'm Dreaming"34: Force MDs "My Heart"AVAILABLE NOW AT THE COSMO BAKER STORE[/b]

Comments