M.O.P. (Produced by J Dilla) mp3

40ozking40ozking 308 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
2nd track leaked off of the "Assorted Donuts" mixtape (mixed by DJ Soul) which will be available online as a free download within the next few weeks.The mixtape contains exclusive freestyles from Busta Rhymes, BlackThought, Rah Digga, Ghostface & Talib Kweli. And remixes of tracks offof the Donuts LP that will feature The Notorious B.I.G, Nas, M.O.P,Big L, Mos Def, Peedi Crack, Jadakiss & Redman.1) M.O.P. & J Dilla MP3 Link:http://www.zshare.net/audio/03-thunder-dj-soul_-assorted-donuts-mp3.html2) J-Dilla & Jay-Z MP3 Link:www.zshare.net/audio/03-dont-cry-dj-soul_-assorted-donuts-mp3.html3) Assorted Donuts Sampler posted in the music section here:www.myspace.com/djsoulnyc

Comments

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    exclusive freestyles from The Notorious B.I.G

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i like j dilla and i like m.o.p. but who the fuck wants to hear m.o.p. over j dilla

• ME !

I like it, can't wait for the full mix to be dropped...

• ohh, these are just blends....good blends though, but from the way it was posted you would think it's some unreleased shit.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    This shit works on so many levels. You did it again, Soul.

• jay +jay=

works perfect...

• Misquote... Read the print again...

"And remixes of tracks off of the Donuts LP that will feature The Notorious B.I.G"

Tracks are subject to change but there is one track that will be on the mix and it's a remix of "Kick In The Door" that Dilla personally did. It was submitted to Bad Boy back in the day...

• Tracks are subject to change but there is one track that will be on the mix and it's a remix of "Kick In The Door" that Dilla personally did. It was submitted to Bad Boy back in the day...

wow - curious what this sounds like.

• one track that will be on the mix and it's a remix of "Kick In The Door" that Dilla personally did. It was submitted to Bad Boy back in the day...

Hell Yes!