Extreme Feedback Policies

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
I mean, why would a seller feel like he needs to share all these details with me? And does any of it really merit "yelling"?
D****L, PAYMENT RECEIVED TODAY MONDAY FEBRUARY 26TH, LP SHIPPED TODAYMONDAY FEBRUARY 26TH(MEDIA MAIL) HAVE A GREAT WEEK!! THANKS FRANK,HERES HOW I WORK MY FEEDBACK:::::I BELIEVE THE CUSTOMER SHOULD RECEIVE THEPRODUCT FIRST AND BE SATISFIED, I LEAVE FEEDBACK DAILY TO THOSE WHO HAVELEFT IT FOR ME. I GO ALL OUT TO SEND ALL MY ORDERS OUT WITHIN A FEW DAYS OFRECEIVING PAYMENT, I ALSO EMAIL ALL CUSTOMERS NOTIFING THEM WHEN THEIRPRODUCT HAS BEEN/WILL BE SHIPPED. I MOSTLY JUST SELL ON EBAY, AND THERE AREMANY REASONS FOR ME GIVING FEEDBACK AFTER I HAVE RECEIVED IT. FOR INSTANCE 1OUT OF 100 ITEMS I SHIP PRIORITY. AN ITEM DON'T ARRIVE FOR 2 WEEKS, THIS ISNOT MY FAULT I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS, (EVERYTHING HAS ARRIVED SO FAR) ANYWAY IF I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN POSITIVE FEEDBACK TO THE PERSON, THEY CAN GETIGNORANT AND LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. THERE IS MANY OTHER SITUATIONS ASELLER CAN GET SCREWED ON!!!!! IF YOU WANT YOU CAN EMAIL ME WHEN THE PRODUCTARRIVES, STATING THAT YOU ARE SATISFIED, WITH YOUR PURCHASE, AND I WILLLEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK FIRST, BUT IF YOU JUST LEAVE THE FEEDBACK I AM ON EBAYAT LEAST 6 TIMES DAILY, AND GIVE FEEDBACK EVERY TIME TO THOSE WHO HAVE LEFTIT FOR ME. WHEN I FIRST STARTED EBAY I GAVE FEEDBACK TO ABOUT 30 PEOPLE THATHAD NOT LEFT IT FOR ME,AND ABOUT 5 OF THEM RETURNED IT!!!!!! THANKS FOR THEPURCHASE, AND HAVE A GOOD ONE!!! SORRY BUT DUE TO MY WORK SCHEDULE, I AMONLY GOING TO THE POST OFFICE ON MONDAY & FRIDAY. THANKS F***K

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i really need to start buying off of ebay.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    THANKS F***K

Tell Fatback to turn his CAPS LOCK key off!

On a somewhat similar note, a few months ago I bought a couple
    of records from a guy in Colombia, and, after having to chase
    him around with e-mails for 2 months, including him telling me
    the record had been sent to Florida and was being held at a
    post office there, etc - I finally got the albums ... one
    was fine, the other completely rinked, although they had both
    been graded "VG+" - I just let it go and figured I should be
    glad I got them at all ... a week ago I got a message from
    the guy through eBay:
    "hello you could please leave positive feedback now thx"

• Perhaps he is afraid that you will "GET IGNORANT AND LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK."

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Perhaps he is afraid that you will "GET IGNORANT AND LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK."

THERE IS MANY SITUATIONS A SELLER CAN GET SCREWED ON!!!!!

• "GET IGNORANT"

He does go dumb rather often...

• I just got a record off this same fool, faux. No paypal, right?

"GET IGNORANT"

He does go dumb rather often...

I GO ALL OUT

This business does make me very nervous about the condition of my record...

just don't GET RETARDED!

• This business does make me very nervous about the condition of my record...

If it's who I think it is (m*****gl**km***c) then I think you'll be alright. My lp was accurately described.

If it's who I think it is (m*****gl**km***c) then I think you'll be alright. My lp was accurately described.

Yeah, that's who it is.

HOW DID YOU GUESS???

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    THANKS F***K

Tell Fatback to turn his CAPS LOCK key off!

Ha ha! Mr. Rillz wouldn't stoop to my little CTI auctions.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I just gave this Austrian dude a negative feedback this morning. Its been four weeks since he won a record off of me, after countless excuses I give up, he's never gonna pay me for this fuckin $20 turd record. I just checked my feedback and he left me a positive feedback and then he wrote "hello" haha, wtf????

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

Yeah, that's who it is.

HOW DID YOU GUESS???

lol, this guy email 'yells' too. never had a prob w/ his product though.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I just gave this Austrian dude a negative feedback this morning. Its been four weeks since he won a record off of me, after countless excuses I give up, he's never gonna pay me for this fuckin $20 turd record. I just checked my feedback and he left me a positive feedback and then he wrote "hello" haha, wtf????

This is an anomaly that contradicts the Reynaldo's Feedback Theory. You are supposed to never leave neg feedback because The Theory indicates that you'll get one too. I don't know, not many things left in this world to hold on to.

This is an anomaly that contradicts the Reynaldo's Feedback Theory. You are supposed to never leave neg feedback because The Theory indicates that you'll get one too. I don't know, not many things left in this world to hold on to.

eBay Feedback 101 with Professor Reynaldo