IGNORING USERS

Mad Drama TeacherMad Drama Teacher 1,985 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Can a feature be worked out where not only are the words blocked out, but the avatar, location... basically put a giant red 'X' or 'NO!' over the box. Also, everytime an ignored user creates a post, can a private message be sent to the user from everyone ignoring this user as a reaffirmation and reminder of his or her uselessness?Can this be done?

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    WOW....

• When you click the ignore button it should direct you to a page with MAN UP! written in huge letters before bringing you back.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    When you click the ignore button it should direct you to a page with MAN UP! written in huge letters before bringing you back.

this may be the only time in history I ever agree with Dildo Dung.

• I only have one person on "Ignore User" status.

I'm just trying to take some people's advice and post less often. I'm thinking the same could be said for others.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Can a feature be worked out where not only are the words blocked out, but the avatar, location... basically put a giant red 'X' or 'NO!' over the box. Also, everytime an ignored user creates a post, can a private message be sent to the user from everyone ignoring this user as a reaffirmation and reminder of his or her uselessness?

But isnt that a form of highlighting?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I kinda used to think the same thing, but soulstrut is actually better with Faux on ignore. Granted, its only been a few hours, but I already get the feeling that I've had to read less dumb shit than normal. hooray!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I kinda used to think the same thing, but soulstrut is actually better with Faux on ignore.

I tried this for a few weeks, the problem is he posts too damn much so you end up looking at threads with 40 posts and 15 of them say ::you are ignoring this hatter::

you ever tried reading "Black Like Me" with chapters 2, 5, 6, 10, and 12 ripped out?

• I kinda used to think the same thing, but soulstrut is actually better with Faux on ignore. Granted, its only been a few hours, but I already get the feeling that I've had to read less dumb shit than normal. hooray!

faux's not really around today, right? the lack of hatt is refreshing.