MEDIA WHORES

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
so im watching the latest coverage of the michael jackson trial which is always amusing. but anyways, mufukin jesse jackson is all crying about some "waco style" ransacking of neverland ranch. is it me or have jesse jackson and al sharpton swapped roles? i mean, during that whole tawana bradley thing i used to think al sharpton was out of his tree and dude just wanted to get on tv and shit. while jesse jackson was the "legitimate" politician. now the roles are completely reversed and al sharpton is a much more refined politician while fucking jesse is all up in MJ's shit and special reporting for "a current affair" on that lil kid that got handcuffed at school and im like, easy there jesse.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Jesse Jackson is kinda on his last legs...he's been smeared a whole lot over the last 3 years and instead of trying to play the dignified elder statesman of Civil rights he's pushed himself in front of the TV for causes that ain't even really causes ('cept for a few).

sometimes silence can be the new loud

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    ps

i just cut a huge smelly fart just as the weird german girl walked in. she didnt say anything which led me to believe that farting is socially acceptable behavior in the EU.

pps
    its one of them lingering farts so it still smells stinky in here.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    PPPS
    I've been watching footage of stand up comedian Bobby Lee and I can't shake the resemblence between him and Shig

(for those not familiar with dude he was the one dropping cherry bombs in the cocaine house that Marky Mark & his pals try to rob near the end of boogie nights

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    oh hellz no. that dude looks more like that chino mylatency than me. dont lie mark.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    PPPS
    I've been watching footage of stand up comedian Bobby Lee and I can't shake the resemblence between him and Shig

(for those not familiar with dude he was the one dropping cherry bombs in the cocaine house that Marky Mark & his pals try to rob near the end of boogie nights

Are you talking about the dude in the towel?

SG

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    PPPS

SG

I don't remember if he was in the towel but he was the only dude throwing firecrackers in the whole film

• PPPS

SG

I don't remember if he was in the towel but he was the only dude throwing firecrackers in the whole film

If you're talking about the guy from MAD TV I don't think he was in Boogie Nights. The actor that played Alfred Molina's "boy" was named Joe G.M. Chan (thanks IMDB!).