Anybody Feeling Lyfe?

RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
I'm really feeling the first two singles... Didnt somebody named Lyfe sing the hook on "Cold World" by the GZA? Same dude?

Comments

• JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
    Him and anthony hamilton are pretty much the only rnb dudes ill listen 2, matter of fact. that lyfe cd is one of only 2 cds ive bought this year.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    all i am sayin is Toledo... What.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    me likes. but that 300c with the spinners on his video looks kinda dumb. i mean, spinners are kinda dumb. arent those uncool yet?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    also, i mean, i havent heard the full album, but id like it if the lead single featured more of the guitar and less of the beep beep production shit.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    after hearing great things about dude, then hearing the lp... %60 talent %40 image

I thought D'angelo was in rehab.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    after hearing great things about dude, then hearing the lp... %60 talent %40 image

I think 60% talent could carry and album and make it worth buying... something about dude is wild Wu Tang to me... I guess thats the other 40%.

I just really feel his voice.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Reverse your numbers and you got SA-RA's formula (60% image and 40% talent)

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    I appreciate the effort and feeling behind the album, but it's still kinda boring and generic.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

SA-RA's formula (100% image and 100% talent)

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    I am feeling dude's singles too and was considering copping the album. So I shouldn't?

Hm.

-e

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

SA-RA's formula (100% image and 100% talent)

Seriously? I just hear some of thur work and think "man these dudes are really trying way to hard to be on some 'futurisitic soul' shit".