Remember that white rapper from NY...

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
...whose video someone posted a while back? I remember he was white and said the n-word with no shame. And Soulstrut wouldn't bite. He must've been someone's cousin.Anyway fools were talking about he was the truth....well where is that guy now? Just wondering...And while we're at it: All y'all Clipse dickriders, how's that album sounding a couple months later? Have you gotten to the bottom of those "complex 'phors" yet? ???Yours truly,DISCONNECTED

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    The Clipse record is still great.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    if you're referring to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jLRiCyEvi4
    dude is puerto rican and i dont know how all that shit goes but apparently puerto ricans get a pass. regardless, shit aint my taste and he really didn't seem to be anything special as a rapper

as far as the clipse record goes, do you expect people to post a new thread every week about the shit or something? shits still a good record no doubt but i believe the last thread sort of exhausted discussion on it. i rather listen to that shit than post in some inane thread like the last one

• Oh lord, "that white guy" is Puerto Rican... yes they get a pass, although I know dudes can get heated over that shit. (where's Amir at? lol).

Clipse album still gets major burn. One of the best records of the last couple years in any genre.

• Did the Clipse album get a vinyl release?

Dress

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Did the Clipse album get a vinyl release?

Dress

Nope. I still play that record. Don't love it as much as some, but I like it. I prefer the Sean Price LP.

• I prefer the Sean Price LP.

That's a good one too.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    I was just thinking about the complex 'phors of the Clipse yesterday, in particular who has the best verse on Ain't Cha.

Pusha finishes dead-last i reckon, although i like the 'Salmon on a Plate' bit, the whole Bapes, Apes, Apes, Bapes bit is too wack. It's really between Sandman (nobody knows Karate/more bodies then Kill Bill), Malice (shaking his maracas to frere jacques or whatever) or Ab-Liva (tipping the scales like Libra). i honestly feel like its too close to call.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    All y'all Clipse dickriders, how's that album sounding a couple months later?

It's sounding classic... although I prefer the appellation "All ya'll people that actually like rap"

Oh lord, "that white guy" is Puerto Rican...

RC's post displays an almost Guzzo-like mixture of confusion and ass-hurt provocation.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Termanology is DOPE (happy birthday batmon) and I like three DJ Premier singles released last year (WHIGD, Ain't No Other Man, The Format) more than the clipse album :O

• And while we're at it: All y'all Clipse dickriders, how's that album sounding a couple months later? Have you gotten to the bottom of those "complex 'phors" yet?

Still listen to it several times a week. It's an office anthem. I wonder if neighboring offices can hear me rap along?

• Did the Clipse album get a vinyl release?

Dress

There's a sampler with about 6 or 7 songs on it out there. I don't have it though.

• mixture of confusion and ass-hurt provocation.

spoken like the master of both.

• classic

ah yes, the famous 3-month-old "classic." a Soulstrut staple.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

^^^^^^^^^^His new single is produced by the man on the right.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

classic

Sometimes you just know.

I'll stay bumping classics while you and deej busy yourselves assembling "Cappadonna's Greatest Verses" mixtapes.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    classic

Sometimes you just know.

I'll stay bumping classics while you and deej busy yourselves assembling "Cappadonna's Greatest Verses" mixtapes.

Why you gotta do Cap like that?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Those photos look mad photo-shopped. All we need now is to see dude running Good Records.

• all I wanna know is where can I cop that shirt Ice-T is wearing.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    someone post britney's head over termanology's on all those pictures

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

And while we're at it: All y'all Clipse dickriders, how's that album sounding a couple months later? Have you gotten to the bottom of those "complex 'phors" yet?

I think the bigger question is how hott is Snap still.

do those people who were praising Laffy Taffy as next level still ride for D4L?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    ^^^The bigger question is why people are still hating on snap and blaming it for the death of rap a good year after its commercial relevence

• all I wanna know is where can I cop that shirt Ice-T is wearing.

http://www.popguns.com/glock_accessories/Glockapparel3.htm

• Dude must be really short.

Or else all these rappers are standing on milk crates behind him.

"wish I was taller, wish I was a "