very happy with numark PT-01

maxveritechmaxveritech 87 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
for what its worth, received my new numark PT-01 yesterday in the post for the (i thought) handy price of $A180 including freight and am very very impressed. the successor to my US$110 red-and-white eBay special may require a few more batteries than my loyal and faithful servant of five years, but it has a big enough list of features to justify the increase in on-road power requirements. loving the headphone jacks (say, could you rock two headphones, one 1/8 and one 1/4 jack and have two people listening to the record at once??) and overall sound of the unit. as someone mentioned in a post, the AC adaptor is a bit bulky, but if you're taking it out on the road, shouldn't be an issue. recently, i've seen a studio picture where someone is using this as their record player in their sampler set up for making beats. haven't had a chance to hook that up yet and check the sound quality, but it's reassuring to know i could use this to map out song ideas at mine before going to my main workplace to do it "proper"...just thought i'd post this in case anyone was thinking about purchasing it. i believe it someone creates a good product, it's worth letting others know about it..cheersmaxDigging redefined for the '07

Comments

• oh btw, thanks to everyone for their advice on portable record players in an earlier thread.. can't seem to locate it, hence the praise here..