I well be in the virgin Islands next week.........

8bits8bits 146 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
i was wondering if any of the struters know of any good spots to hit up or someone to contact with any info on places to dig. Thx

Comments

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    yeah dude
    loads of heat and plenty of sand to dig
    i heard there is tons of invaders and east of the underground as well as port authority bus terminal breaks to be had

• 8bits8bits 146 Posts
    yeah dude
    i heard there is tons of invaders and east of the underground as well as port authority bus terminal breaks to be had
    nice one thx

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    yeah dude

Actually, they expect YOU to bring them braekz!

There's some good new Roots coming out of V.I. but I haven't heard about any diggin there.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Where in the V.I.? What Island?

Just go and enjoy the weather and perfect sunsets there isnt much more to do there than be a tourist.

I lived there for a couple years so I could tell you some (NRR) local spots.

• 8bits8bits 146 Posts

Just go and enjoy the weather and perfect sunsets

I am going to St. Croix

Actually, they expect YOU to bring them braekz!
    and i figure as much but i had to ask

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    well I wish I could help but that was the one island I never made it to. I lived on St. John. The british islands are cool too. It was my understanding that st. croix had the richest flavor and the USVI's cultural strong point also less frequented by tourists. Drink a bushwacker and eat some sour sop.

I miss being there.