DISCO ITALIANO (u.b.b.) question?

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
this track on ultimate breaks and beats "chella lla" by disco italiano. what original record is this track from? i think this is the only u.b.b. record i dont have the original to. peace, stein. . .

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I thought Disco Italiano was a compilation. True? There's something about it in David Toop's Rap Attack, talking about the Super Disco Brakes comps that Winley put out.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    It's tempting to believe it came from this record and that there was a mixup with the tracktitles.

• It's tempting to believe it came from this record and that there was a mixup with the tracktitles.

correct. you don't have this???? whaddya 15???????

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    It's tempting to believe it came from this record and that there was a mixup with the tracktitles.

This is not the true. There was an original Disco Italiano release, credited to Orchestra Internationale, on the Fiesta label with the track title spelled correctly (ie "Chella Lla"). No idea how rare it is, found mine ages ago.

• It's tempting to believe it came from this record and that there was a mixup with the tracktitles.

This is not the true. There was an original Disco Italiano release, credited to Orchestra Internationale, on the Fiesta label with the track title spelled correctly (ie "Chella Lla"). No idea how rare it is, found mine ages ago.

true , thats what i got, sucks xcept for the break. got mine from some butch methhead that used to live downstairs from me at the time (5+ yrs ago)