Happy National Pancake Day!

edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
um, happy national pancake day everyone. ihop is giving away free shortstacks from 7am to 10pm if you want to get your gratis pancake oni think you need a sandwich pancake

Comments

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    wake me up when its eggs benedict day
    or biscuits and gravy day

• Man you rock. I wanted to say something about a "pancake development" but wasn't ballsy enough to make a thread about it.

So I go to IHOP yesterday to pile on some 'cakes on top of all the Jagr and Shiner in my stomach from Sunday night. I was mortified to learn THEY NO LONGER MAKE COUNTRY GRIDDLE CAKES!!!! WTF???!!!! Real heads knew the deal. RIP CGCs.

• mmmmmm pancakes....my girl makes the bestest pumpkin pancakes evar! buhlee that!!!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    "look at the size a them cakes...."

• TODAY IS THE GREATEST DAY I'VE EVER KNOWN.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    the local breakfast spot had 'Flapjack Tuesdays' as usual... i wonder if Canada celebrates Pancake Day?

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    the local breakfast spot had 'Flapjack Tuesdays' as usual... i wonder if Canada celebrates Pancake Day?

It's Mardi Gras for Proddies.

• wake me up when its eggs benedict day
    or biscuits and gravy day

i like eggs benedict, but if you hate pancakes then the terrorists win

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    Thanks, but I've got some leftover apple pancakes from scratch in the fridge. National Pancake Day is on a Tuesday? How many people are eating pancakes on a Tuesday??

• i like what mitch hedberg said about pancakes, something to the effect of you crave pancakes and once you have have a few bites youre fucking sick of them.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I was there. i got pancakes. they were good.

• The only IHOP I hit occasionally is out in Sween's territory (well, Comack).

Is there one up in Times Square? Probably. But that's like going to Istanbul.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    [Clears throat]

There's only one [/b] IHOP on the island of Manhattan.

• at this point, i probably eat more pancakes for dinner than breakfast.

if i'm going all out on a weekend, its fREEDOM toast, or omelettes. no terrorists winning in this house.

• [Clears throat]

There's only one [/b] IHOP on the island of Manhattan.